What should the BNP do now?

What should all the BNP supporters do now?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What should all the BNP supporters do now?

• Learn how to paint swastikas
    • Stand outside KFC offering to sell pieces of bacon to people
    • Find ethnic people to have mixed race babies with
    • Knitting
    • Plot to overthrow Nick Griffin and vote Trevor Phillips as leader instead

Why haven't you mentioned the extended dance remix? Are you trying to keep it all to yourself?

LOL got that on now

dont they know dance remixes come from the black disco and gay hi nrg scenes??

People who are unlucky or insane enough to be on my Facebook will know that I`ve been planning to build a Dalek army for the past year.

I intend to buy Dalek shells from the BBC workshop, and get hold of electric wheelchairs that can be driven by pressing a button with the tongue and then I need to try to invent a small life support system and... something to hold a head in...

I need volunteers to bravely step forward so I can lop off their noggins and place in these Daleks.

Ok, the first few hundred thousand volunteers will snuff it because I dont quite know how to build a life support machine for a head yet but eventually I`ll get it right and once I do and once I mass produce the support machines and fit them into the Dalek shells atop the electric wheelchairs I`ll finally have my Dalek army.

I`m not just advertising for BNP volunteers obviously, so if any of you want to be in on this then let me know. Someones GOT to want to try it, all 296 of my so-called "Friends" on Facebook have turned me down and called me names like `Nutter` and `Psycho.`

Damn Philistines.

People who are unlucky or insane enough to be on my Facebook will know that I`ve been planning to build a Dalek army for the past year.

I intend to buy Dalek shells from the BBC workshop, and get hold of electric wheelchairs that can be driven by pressing a button with the tongue and then I need to try to invent a small life support system and... something to hold a head in...

I need volunteers to bravely step forward so I can lop off their noggins and place in these Daleks.

Ok, the first few hundred thousand volunteers will snuff it because I dont quite know how to build a life support machine for a head yet but eventually I`ll get it right and once I do and once I mass produce the support machines and fit them into the Dalek shells atop the electric wheelchairs I`ll finally have my Dalek army.

I`m not just advertising for BNP volunteers obviously, so if any of you want to be in on this then let me know. Someones GOT to want to try it, all 296 of my so-called "Friends" on Facebook have turned me down and called me names like `Nutter` and `Psycho.`

Damn Philistines.

Why do you need human heads? You seem to be making Davros's not Daleks!

Couldn't you replace the BNP volunteers with some sort of slime mold? there is not much difference in evolutionary terms.

Why do you need human heads? You seem to be making Davros's not Daleks!

Couldn't you replace the BNP volunteers with some sort of slime mold? there is not much difference in evolutionary terms.

I LIKE lopped off heads! I think that lopped off heads would look great in a Dalek.

Plus, they can be placed on big springs and every now and again the Dalek`s top could lift up and the head boing out like a Jack in the box.

I reckon that`d be great!

They lost all their seats on the Barking and Dagenham council, Nick Griffin was just on the radio saying that they are now pulling out of London, he continued by saying that England has lost London because it's colonised.

This is the best news I've had for a while :clap::clap::clap:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :hihi::hihi:

As for what they should do next - I dunno, kill themselves? Probably kill each other actually.

Archived