Searching for grace

Please can you possibly help, my daughter is searching for her half sister who is called Grace, she will be in her 20s now. Im guessing she will be about 23/24 year's old now ? Her mother's name is Susan and she lived on Holme Lane, Hillsborough when Grace was born. Since Grace was born no involvement has been had with her biological father, who is called Brian. Brian used to hang around with a friend called Russ. I think Susan is now in a relationship and Grace has been adopted by Susan's partner. Please, Please, Please can you help make my daughter's wish come true. My daughter has very little contact with Brian. Many Thanks. :help:

I would be extremely grateful many thanks, Im not very good when it comes to digging for info, don't really know where to check ? I have tried a couple of avenue's but not had any joy, once again many thanks nicola.

Archived