BNP election wipeout

Just heard that the BNP lost all 12 of their council seats in Dagenham & Barking. They also lost 5 of the 12 they had in Stoke

They only had 54 nationally. That's democracy in action and the effect of sunlight on their 'party'

Have West Yorkshire's seats been declared yet? I'd really like to see them lose their seats there after the hassle that family members have had with BNP protests outside the homes of people whom the BNP don't believe are English enough.

A bit of digging reveals that they have also lost their seats in Leeds, Sandwell, Solihull, Burnley.

Twitter stream here

The West Midlands collapse continues I see. Marvellous. What's particularly gratifying is that there will be immense pressure now on Griffin from within his own party to step down. But since he is a power-mad Fascist he is not the sort of person to step down. He's also made it bloody difficult for the members to vote him out, so they may be stuck with him. Hopefully they'll now tear each other apart. Apparently last week their web manager pulled their website and replaced it with a statement denouncing Griffin and James Dowson. Way to go just before an election!

Most normal political parties would usually satisfy their need for a scapegoat by replacing their leader. I bet the BNP places all the blame for their election failure on Muslims, immigrants, pinkos and lefties.

You can't judge any small party on general election results, the voters generally vote for the big two (Clegg just found that out).

The success or otherwise of the likes of the BNP, Greens, UKIP etc are best judged at local council elections.

Most normal political parties would usually satisfy their need for a scapegoat by replacing their leader. I bet the BNP places all the blame for their election failure on Muslims, immigrants, pinkos and lefties.

And cultural Marxists. Funny that the BNP member hasn't logged on under any of his usernames this evening.

they already have....by pulling out of central london as its been "colonised" LOL

the usual victim paranoia

Archived