BNP election wipeout

rather infantile,even for you any body else who like yourself seems to be **** scared of the BNP would not be questioning the numbers but looking carefully at the increases ,still I suppose thats way over your head

This is the significant point though:

They kicked the BNP out of Dagenham and Barking for a reason - they were appallingly bad councillors, every one of them.

Their 'success' was not illustrated in places where they've been tested-in fact quite the opposite. If they'd been good councillors they would have gained more seats, not lost them.

If the lib dems get P R then all this will change the BNP will get MPs, more than the greens etc.

It depends what kind of PR though, it doesn't necessarily follow that it has to benefit the smaller parties, in fact there are good reasons why it shouldn't.

You shouldn't assume that current voting patterns would be followed under a PR system, many voters acknowledged that they voted for the BNP as a 'protest', and didn't actually want BNP MPs, if that was ever likely to be a possibility those people would cast their vote elsewhere.

How quaint a thread dedicated to the loss of council seats by the BNP ,I believe if you look more closely some other parties are getting a good seeing to.But their you go Sheffield Forums BNP publicity machine is on the road again

It's really hurting you isn't it.

How quaint that BNP supporters post a disproportionate number of threads spreading hatred and lies on SF but can't handle it when a factual thread about their disastrous election day appears.

The BNP has failed badly in what should be ideal conditions for them, with an unpopular incumbent PM, an economic crisis and immigration high on people's list of priorities.

They are on the slide.

1 have i ever claimed i am an intellectual ?

2 have you experienced living with these creatures ?

3 heres hoping you have to put up with em , its a fair odds-on bet you will alter your opinion then ....... i absolutely 100% guarantee that

To play Devil's Advocate-what if what you say is true? What if they are the arse end of humanity?

At what point do you think they'll be infiltrating Sheffield's leafier suburbs?

That's the problem for you, they never will, so the people you challenge to 'put up with them', don't have to, so dont have to share your xenophobia.

The question is, if you're a member of the indigenous population, why are competing with these 'creatures'. If you're so much better shouldn't you by now be sharing regular Cappucinos in Broomhill with other members of the chattering classes?

You see society has a way of distributing people and often it's less to do with race and more to do with someone's personal qualities. The fact you describe your neighbours so negatively says more about you than it does them.

Can't read all of this thread as I am busy working at the moment, but to all our lovely BNP supporters and apologists on here!

Where do you go from here?

Expect much infighting and splits to come.

John X

Just heard that the BNP lost all 12 of their council seats in Dagenham & Barking. They also lost 5 of the 12 they had in Stoke

They only had 54 nationally. That's democracy in action and the effect of sunlight on their 'party'

They made no progress in Rotherham either. Hopefully the 2010 election was their last stand.

I give Griffin a few days before one of the even madder right wing nutters in the BNP gives him the push.

It's really hurting you isn't it.

How quaint that BNP supporters post a disproportionate number of threads spreading hatred and lies on SF but can't handle it when a factual thread about their disastrous election day appears.

The BNP has failed badly in what should be ideal conditions for them, with an unpopular incumbent PM, an economic crisis and immigration high on people's list of priorities.

They are on the slide.

why should it hurt me ?All councillors are bent so it doesnt bother me who loses their seats ,I am simply pointing out that the actual pro rata vote increased,some reasons why have been pointed out to me and i accept the reasoning,Its not whether the BNP failed or not its the fact that over half a million actually pinned their flag to the BNP mast and their stance on immigration,this is in spite of,as you well know,the ignorant populace labeling them as nazi racists and its that point Im trying to get across,nothing to do with BNP as such there are people ,a hell of a lot of them who are anti immigrant , and not all of them are racist nazis,dont you think theres a little message creeping out ?

You can't judge any small party on general election results, the voters generally vote for the big two (Clegg just found that out).

The success or otherwise of the likes of the BNP, Greens, UKIP etc are best judged at local council elections.

But the Greens won a Parliamantary seat. Doh.

Archived