BNP election wipeout

They made no progress in Rotherham either. Hopefully the 2010 election was their last stand.

I give Griffin a few days before one of the even madder right wing nutters in the BNP gives him the push.

If I was as anti BNP,that is paranoically rabid,as some out there,I would be hoping that Griffin remains where he his,the BNP are never going to do anything with him in charge,you know the saying..Better the devil you know...........

the ignorant populace labeling them as nazi racists and its that point Im trying to get across,nothing to do with BNP as such there are people ,a hell of a lot of them who are anti immigrant , and not all of them are racist nazis,dont you think theres a little message creeping out ?

Being a supporter of the BNP does not necessarily make you a racist, however it does make you a supporter of an organisation that is, (by virtue of its constitution), and a leadership many of whom have or have had associations with Nazism.

The point that needs getting across to the 'ignorant' amongst their supporters and apologists, is that if immigration really was the primary issue, they could have pegged their flag to UKIP who have a similar stance on immigration, but without the racist and nationalistic overtones..so you tell me, what conclusion is the 'ignorant populace' likely to draw about the people who support the BNP instead?

The BNP have got more votes than the last general election so its not all bad ,and well done to the N F for keeping their deposit in rochdale.a true nationalist party unlike the BNP who have I'm afraid sold out.

hitman, you're so right wing your arms have morphed into pitchforks and you now resemble the Hitler Youth version of Edward Scissorhands. ;)

Unlike others who are in denial about their support of the far right and racial nationalism, at least you're honest about, which is a virtuous quality.

Being a supporter of the BNP does not necessarily make you a racist, however it does make you a supporter of an organisation that is, (by virtue of its constitution), and a leadership many of whom have or have had associations with Nazism.

The point that needs getting across to the 'ignorant' amongst their supporters and apologists, is that if immigration really was the primary issue, they could have pegged their flag to UKIP who have a similar stance on immigration, but without the racist and nationalistic overtones..so you tell me, what conclusion is the 'ignorant populace' likely to draw about the people who support the BNP instead?

Im sorry I didnt mean the populace as a whole,I meant the obviously rabid BNP haters who seem to be denialists even when the facts are there to see,as with the other thread someone spits in a persons face disgusting yet some think its OK and the man was the one in the wrong when he retaliated,its those people Im targeting,lets be right if a story came on about a BNP supporter giving someone artificial respiration and saving a life these people would still try to find something negative to gripe about,its those small minded people I label ignorant.

the ignorant populace labeling them as nazi racists

Actually the opposite is true. :o

A lot of people, especially younger people I have met and talked to, have absolutely no idea that the BNP is a neo-fascist party.

People who have little or no interest in politics, just see them as a fringe party who are 'tough on immigration' and aren't really interested in anything else they have to say. I even have two gay mates who were thinking about voting BNP, who had absolutely no idea that the party was homophobic.

And a surprising number of people think that since the constitution change in January, the BNP is now officially 'not racist'. It will be interesting to see the reaction of those in the party who really couldn't stomach the 'we have to admit non-whites' policy change, as it was done on the promise made by Der Fuhrer, of further electoral success.

Now that that success has not been delivered there will be a lot of die hard racists in the BNP feeling very cheated.

John X

Just heard that the BNP lost all 12 of their council seats in Dagenham & Barking. They also lost 5 of the 12 they had in Stoke

They only had 54 nationally. That's democracy in action and the effect of sunlight on their 'party'

The time will come when Dagenham and Barking will be almost total black/BME towns, and Margaret Hodge will find herself persona non grata because the "natives" will insist on mainly black/BME candidates to "represent".

And don't forget that the BNP are also a Christian party, so atheists are in trouble too. And many of their members see women as second class citizens.

So if you're not a white, Christian male then you're screwed in their eyes.

They really are like something from the dark ages. Almost no one is safe from their policies.

Plus, for people thinking they will sort out immigration - what are your thoughts on them giving immigrants £50,000 to leave the country? Where's that money coming from? And will the BNP supporters be happy for their taxes to go towards paying immigrants to leave the country?

Hey, I'll claim to be an immigrant for £50,000 and relocate elsewhere - maybe the BNP aren't so bad after all...

The time will come when Dagenham and Barking will be almost total black/BME towns, and Margaret Hodge will find herself persona non grata because the "natives" will insist on mainly black/BME candidates to "represent".

I'm not sure what your grievance is, in the unlikely even that Barking or Dagenham become totally black/BME why would that worry you?

My local corner shop is already totally BME, as is the pharmacist I called into this morning and probably the restaurant I go to eat in later. In none do I experience examples of a culture that is negative to the indigenous British one.

By the way, Barking is 75% white, so your fears are unfounded in the first place-I think what you need to get used to is that there are white people who dont share your view, who are just as British, indigenous as you are, there are also non whites who are just as patriotic too.

Im sorry I didnt mean the populace as a whole,I meant the obviously rabid BNP haters who seem to be denialists even when the facts are there to see,as with the other thread someone spits in a persons face disgusting yet some think its OK and the man was the one in the wrong when he retaliated,its those people Im targeting,lets be right if a story came on about a BNP supporter giving someone artificial respiration and saving a life these people would still try to find something negative to gripe about,its those small minded people I label ignorant.

Well bring up lots of links showing the life caring actions of bnp supporters and test your theory...Or were you just using that as an extreme example? And you're dead wrong...if someone saved a life, that doesn't excuse them or anyone for that matter from their political or any other persuasions, it's a point totally unconnected. Just because you've saved a life doesn't qualify you as a bnp superhero. "I saved a life so now the bnp are a super cool party?"

Save a life or not...I'll still call your party and you racist. I'll slap you on the back and defend your heroic actions as a lifesaver though.

And don't forget that the BNP are also a Christian party, so atheists are in trouble too. And many of their members see women as second class citizens.

So if you're not a white, Christian male then you're screwed in their eyes.

They really are like something from the dark ages. Almost no one is safe from their policies.

Plus, for people thinking they will sort out immigration - what are your thoughts on them giving immigrants £50,000 to leave the country? Where's that money coming from? And will the BNP supporters be happy for their taxes to go towards paying immigrants to leave the country?

Hey, I'll claim to be an immigrant for £50,000 and relocate elsewhere - maybe the BNP aren't so bad after all...

Considering the amount of votes they got, 99% of the country would be looking for the 35k...I mean, who'd want to live in a bnp state?

Archived