BNP election wipeout

Im sorry I didnt mean the populace as a whole,I meant the obviously rabid BNP haters who seem to be denialists even when the facts are there to see,as with the other thread someone spits in a persons face disgusting yet some think its OK and the man was the one in the wrong when he retaliated,its those people Im targeting,lets be right if a story came on about a BNP supporter giving someone artificial respiration and saving a life these people would still try to find something negative to gripe about,its those small minded people I label ignorant.

Anyone who votes for the BNP is either a racist or a fool. With luck, you'll actually realise one day how truly cretinous it is to believe that white = superior.

Well bring up lots of links showing the life caring actions of bnp supporters and test your theory...Or were you just using that as an extreme example? And you're dead wrong...if someone saved a life, that doesn't excuse them or anyone for that matter from their political or any other persuasions, it's a point totally unconnected. Just because you've saved a life doesn't qualify you as a bnp superhero. "I saved a life so now the bnp are a super cool party?"

Save a life or not...I'll still call your party and you racist. I'll slap you on the back and defend your heroic actions as a lifesaver though.

The BNP is not my party,I happen to agree with some of their views on the immigration problem,"I dont agree with the send em all back" view but I agree with the "stop unlimited immigration" view Your attitude is just what Im on about

"I'll still call your party and you racist"..Why because I,along with thousands of others,believe enough is enough,we currently have 2 m unemployed why add to that figure ?,that alone is reason to cease,how many homeless do we have and why ?,not enough homes,another reason and the list goes on .When you are filling your sugar bowl and its full you put a lid on it ..whats the difference and why does that make me a racist ?

If I was as anti BNP,that is paranoically rabid,as some out there,I would be hoping that Griffin remains where he his,the BNP are never going to do anything with him in charge,you know the saying..Better the devil you know...........

If the German people had been as paranoically rabid about Hitler in 1930s Germany then millions of people would have been spared his final solution in the holocaust. Or are you one of those people who denied it happened?

It is for this reason that so many people stand up to the bnpiss and say we are not having racism in this country.

Anyone who votes for the BNP is either a racist or a fool. With luck, you'll actually realise one day how truly cretinous it is to believe that white = superior.

here he comes" Mr dont know what Im on about" tell me brain box ,or rather show me and name me the person who brought colour into the debate..I'll give you a clue His name starts with H finishes with T includes 2 vowels, A and I,has 7 letters,and has a L and a B in there somewhere

The BNP is not my party,I happen to agree with some of their views on the immigration problem,"I dont agree with the send em all back" view but I agree with the "stop unlimited immigration" view Your attitude is just what Im on about

"I'll still call your party and you racist"..Why because I,along with thousands of others,believe enough is enough,we currently have 2 m unemployed why add to that figure ?,that alone is reason to cease,how many homeless do we have and why ?,not enough homes,another reason and the list goes on .When you are filling your sugar bowl and its full you put a lid on it ..whats the difference and why does that make me a racist ?

So could you answer my earlier point? If it isn't about race, why are you not championing UKIP who have similar views on immigration without the racist overtones?

well if they are NOT your party and you dont agree with all of their policies why apologise for them consistantly?

if its only the immigration thing you agree with why not support another party that also share the same hardline stance on immigration?? such as ukip...the tories

Archived