BNP election wipeout

So if you're not a white, Christian male then you're screwed in their eyes.

Thai ladyboys are OK though according to the Sheffield BNP Tour 2008. (It's an old reference but plenty remember it) ;)

If the German people had been as paranoically rabid about Hitler in 1930s Germany then millions of people would have been spared his final solution in the holocaust. Or are you one of those people who denied it happened?

It is for this reason that so many people stand up to the bnpiss and say we are not having racism in this country.

But the BNP are never going that way,the rise of Nazi Germany is a unique occurrence that could never happen again and especially in this country.stop being paranoid about a two bit political that has no substance what so ever,at least not in its current incarnation,if you believe that the BNP could cause a rise in Nazism and Fascism in this country then you have no respect for the very men that died fighting to suppress it ,they did their job..successfully and for you and the like to question the legacy that they died for and handed down is a betrayal of their sacrifice,and shows a profound ignorance of the mindset of your own countrymen.

well if they are NOT your party and you dont agree with all of their policies why apologise for them consistantly?

if its only the immigration thing you agree with why not support another party that also share the same hardline stance on immigration?? such as ukip...the tories

And while he's at it I wish NoddyHolder could think of another user name. Slade were naff in the 1970's never mind today.

UKIP are a Tory pressure group...the BNP are the working class equivalent.

How can the BNP be a working class party when probably most of their supporters are the chav scum who spend all day in the pub, spending their dole money whilst having a go at the immigrants taking all our jobs etc?

I work, and the BNP certainly don't talk for me!

UKIP are a Tory pressure group...the BNP are the working class equivalent.

and?

if you only believe in ONE bnp pledge and no others

and another party also does the same pledge but without the excess baggage then why not vote for the other

its always that type of thing that makes me laugh, if you believe in something be proud, its like theyre trying to hide or justify their real beliefs under pretence. dont pretend theres no other party wanting to change immigration, some harder than others

if you support fully the bnp be proud to say you support them, i make no bones about hating em, im proud about the fact, and the recent election calamity has made me chuckle a few times

But the BNP are never going that way,the rise of Nazi Germany is a unique occurrence that could never happen again and especially in this country.stop being paranoid about a two bit political that has no substance what so ever,at least not in its current incarnation,if you believe that the BNP could cause a rise in Nazism and Fascism in this country then you have no respect for the very men that died fighting to suppress it ,they did their job..successfully and for you and the like to question the legacy that they died for and handed down is a betrayal of their sacrifice,and shows a profound ignorance of the mindset of your own countrymen.

You haven't been on SF long enough to remember some BNP members / supporters denying the holocaust and regretting that we went to war with the nazis.

You haven't been on SF long enough to remember some BNP members / supporters denying the holocaust and regretting that we went to war with the nazis.

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

How can the BNP be a working class party when probably most of their supporters are the chav scum who spend all day in the pub, spending their dole money whilst having a go at the immigrants taking all our jobs etc?

I work, and the BNP certainly don't talk for me!

I work too mate...5am start everyday...why didn't the BBC get me as an example of an English person in THAT programme?? i'd give those Poles a run for their money.

Archived