BNP election wipeout

UKIP are a Tory pressure group...the BNP are the working class equivalent.

..with bells on.

The fact remains, if BNP supporters don't wish to be associated with racial supremacy then they would vote for UKIP.

Thai ladyboys are OK though according to the Sheffield BNP Tour 2008. (It's an old reference but plenty remember it) ;)

..especially the seedy restaurant scene, which bore little of the romance of When Harry Met Sally

Streamline is big on personal abuse - default position when he fails to evidence a BNP breakthrough ie all threads.

It's like watching idiots splashing and thrashing about in 12" of water only to find all they have to do is stand up..:D

But the BNP are never going that way,the rise of Nazi Germany is a unique occurrence that could never happen again and especially in this country.
So let's stop playing with fire eh?

stop being paranoid about a two bit political that has no substance what so ever,at least not in its current incarnation,if you believe that the BNP could cause a rise in Nazism and Fascism in this country then you have no respect for the very men that died fighting to suppress it ,

Hold on, wasn't it you earlier this morning proclaiming the BNP's increase in support since the last election? That sounds like a rise in fascism to me.

they did their job..successfully and for you and the like to question the legacy that they died for and handed down is a betrayal of their sacrifice,and shows a profound ignorance of the mindset of your own countrymen.

..ah, the old you must be unpatriotic chestnut. Yes, voting for the BNP is a betrayal of their sacrifice. My grandfather and many like him who fought in WWII would be spinning in their graves at you using their memory in this way.

I work too mate...5am start everyday...why didn't the BBC get me as an example of an English person in THAT programme?? i'd give those Poles a run for their money.

I think the problem was the BBC had to go looking for British workers in the first place, if they were all as motivated as you are there wouldn't have been a programme to make because they'd all be in employment.

How many BNP Councillors left?

It seems to be 12, largely because 11 of them weren't up for election this time. They have retained only one seat. :hihi:

http://www.vote-no-to-bnp.org.uk/2010/05/britain-sent-the-bnp-a-clear-message-this-week-get-out-stay-out.html

I wonder how many of those disciples will attend Griffin's last supper?

Archived