BNP election wipeout

I doubt immigration would now be on the agenda had it not been for the BNP.

It's only been on the front page of the Mail on a regular basis for the last 10 years and the Express since they dropped their obsession with Princess Di.

So let's stop playing with fire eh?

Hold on, wasn't it you earlier this morning proclaiming the BNP's increase in support since the last election? That sounds like a rise in fascism to me.

..ah, the old you must be unpatriotic chestnut. Yes, voting for the BNP is a betrayal of their sacrifice. My grandfather and many like him who fought in WWII would be spinning in their graves at you using their memory in this way.

Waste of time wasnt it BF or what didnt you understand about the sentence not all BNP are nazi or facistand the old chestnut which I think we touched on the other day about people fighting in a WORLD war..the clue is in the word WORLD but I forget the French the Polish The Americans etc etc only turned out solely to keep Britain free

Waste of time wasnt it BF or what didnt you understand about the sentence not all BNP are nazi or facist
..and which part of what I say dont you understand? I'm talking about the organisation, not necessarily the people who support it.

and the old chestnut which I think we touched on the other day about people fighting in a WORLD war..the clue is in the word WORLD but I forget the French the Polish The Americans etc etc only turned out solely to keep Britain free

You brought ex servicemen into it and the sacrifice they made-remember? So dont assume they would share your view about the BNP and fascism if they were here today.

The thing is, it isn't the ignorant population that label them Nazi racists. it is the people that know them that do, people like the ex-leader of the BNP group in Stoke.

And of course such as yourself and numerous others on here,I wouldnt mind betting most have never met a BNP supporter in the flesh so how can you comment on them?There again you may have done unknowingly, old Joe in the corner of the bar nice polite old cove keeps himself to himself and never a angry word..he votes BNP in every election the rotten nazi bully boy....get my point ?

..and which part of what I say dont you understand? I'm talking about the organisation, not necessarily the people who support it.

You brought ex servicemen into it and the sacrifice they made-remember? So dont assume they would share your view about the BNP and fascism if they were here today.

and dont assume they share your views on immigration and what a lot perceive as a sell out..touche..In fact you may find that a lot of the old timers who remember the war and its immediate aftermath are usually the first to be heard about "all those darkies" taking over

I wouldnt mind betting most have never met a BNP supporter in the flesh so how can you comment on them?

I did try, but they said I was unable to attend their last Sheffield meeting because I wasn't 'indigenous to these Isles'.

And of course such as yourself and numerous others on here,I wouldnt mind betting most have never met a BNP supporter in the flesh so i can you comment on them?There again you may have done unknowingly old Joe in the corner of the bar nice polite old cove keeps himself to himself and never a angry word..he votes BNP in every election the rotten nazi bully boy....get my point ?

No, I don't get your point.

My experience of the BNP has been boorish racist thugs with a persecution complex and a tendency to Nazi apologism.

No, I don't get your point.

My experience of the BNP has been boorish racist thugs with a persecution complex and a tendency to Nazi apologism.

well of course you wouldnt understand I doubt you very rarely see the light of day never mind the inside of a pub ..Wiki must take up the biggest part of your life(sic).

By your experience you must mean by what you read on your ultra left wing web sites..you know the unbiased ones

and dont assume they share your views on immigration and what a lot perceive as a sell out..touche..
I dont think I did, I said ex servicemen such as my grandfather and people like him.

In fact you may find that a lot of the old timers who remember the war and its immediate aftermath are usually the first to be heard about "all those darkies" taking over

My grandfather wasn't one of them.

you may find that a lot of the old timers who remember the war and its immediate aftermath are usually the first to be heard about "all those darkies" taking over

Be honest - how many people do you come across these days who remember the war - they'd have to be late 70's at least and over 80 to have fought in it.

Archived