BNP election wipeout

The time will come when Dagenham and Barking will be almost total black/BME towns, and Margaret Hodge will find herself persona non grata because the "natives" will insist on mainly black/BME candidates to "represent".

Not sure what you mean by this.

No, I don't get your point.

My experience of the BNP has been boorish racist thugs with a persecution complex and a tendency to Nazi apologism.

You missed out their propensity for self-loathing too.

Be honest - how many people do you come across these days who remember the war - they'd have to be late 70's at least and over 80 to have fought in it.

My Father for one, he's 89 and funnily enough some people on this forum go on about the holocaust much more so.

To play Devil's Advocate-what if what you say is true? What if they are the arse end of humanity?

At what point do you think they'll be infiltrating Sheffield's leafier suburbs?

That's the problem for you, they never will, so the people you challenge to 'put up with them', don't have to, so dont have to share your xenophobia.

The question is, if you're a member of the indigenous population, why are competing with these 'creatures'. If you're so much better shouldn't you by now be sharing regular Cappucinos in Broomhill with other members of the chattering classes?

You see society has a way of distributing people and often it's less to do with race and more to do with someone's personal qualities. The fact you describe your neighbours so negatively says more about you than it does them.

I lol'ed................:hihi::hihi:

well of course you wouldnt understand I doubt you very rarely see the light of day never mind the inside of a pub ..Wiki must take up the biggest part of your life(sic).

By your experience you must mean by what you read on your ultra left wing web sites..you know the unbiased ones

Can't deal with my points so start with the insults.

What is your favourite cuppa soup?

Be honest - how many people do you come across these days who remember the war - they'd have to be late 70's at least and over 80 to have fought in it.

His invective is interesting though, most elderly people I know have fastidious memories, and remember how WWII was arrived at, and have better reasons than the younger generation to not want to go there again.

The first email I opened on Friday morning was from my partner's mother. She's 85 now and spent much of her life married to a serviceman, following him around the world, before they returned to the UK. So she knows what patriotism is, she also knows the difference between that and what the BNP represent.

She lives in London, this is part of what she said in her email:

"I was concerned about the next-door constituency which put up Nick Griffin for MP and Barnbrook for local. Glad to say they got even fewer votes than before; I used to teach there. I`d hate to feel that the parents of my pupils were BNP supporters."

Nuff said!

Archived