BNP election wipeout

I wonder how many of those disciples will attend Griffin's last supper?

There are already too many volunteers to take the parts of Judas and John the Baptist.

No, I don't get your point.

My experience of the BNP has been boorish racist thugs with a persecution complex and a tendency to Nazi apologism.

I think you have a couple of your words mixed up there. With your permission I'll try again on your behalf

My experience of the BNP has been boorish racist thugs with complex apologism and a tendency to Nazi persecution.

There' that's much better. :)

Be honest - how many people do you come across these days who remember the war - they'd have to be late 70's at least and over 80 to have fought in it.

Yes and as first generation post war I and numerous others were brought up by these people and as such have more understanding on the reasons they fought and the expectations,a hell of a lot more understanding than those who nowadays get all their information off a web site which maybe third or fourth hand hearsay

Can't deal with my points so start with the insults.

What is your favourite cuppa soup?

Nothing insulting about it merely a well proven fact..how can stating the truth be insulting. I will gladly deal with your points but thats the problem 99% of the time they are not your points but items taken off obviously biased web sites...or wiki

And what a hypocrite has a pop for being insulting and then resorts to a childish act of idiocy..top marks Wildcat

His invective is interesting though, most elderly people I know have fastidious memories, and remember how WWII was arrived at, and have better reasons than the younger generation to not want to go there again.

The first email I opened on Friday morning was from my partner's mother. She's 85 now and spent much of her life married to a serviceman, following him around the world, before they returned to the UK. So she knows what patriotism is, she also knows the difference between that and what the BNP represent.

She lives in London, this is part of what she said in her email:

"I was concerned about the next-door constituency which put up Nick Griffin for MP and Barnbrook for local. Glad to say they got even fewer votes than before; I used to teach there. I`d hate to feel that the parents of my pupils were BNP supporters."

Nuff said!

Im not being rude here but is this lady black ?

Yes and as first generation post war I and numerous others were brought up by these people and as such have more understanding on the reasons they fought and the expectations,a hell of a lot more understanding than those who nowadays get all their information off a web site which maybe third or fourth hand hearsay

Pretty much same generation I think. One uncle was a POW of the Japanese and a witness to Hiroshima. Another was in the Desert Rats. Numerous others were when I was a kid. Can't remember any of them living up to the "all those darkies" stereotypes you were putting forward. I can remember their enthusiasm for the NHS, nationalisation etc.

Archived