BNP election wipeout

You can't judge any small party on general election results, the voters generally vote for the big two (Clegg just found that out).

The success or otherwise of the likes of the BNP, Greens, UKIP etc are best judged at local council elections.

We're not talking about the general election results, here we're talking about the local council elections.

Fabulous result. The Barking and Dagenham parliamentary count was especially satisfying to watch. There was a sense of joy at their trouncing that went beyond the usual party boundaries. The fact there's been a clean sweep in the locals too is very sweet indeed.

Fabulous result. The Barking and Dagenham parliamentary count was especially satisfying to watch. There was a sense of joy at their trouncing that went beyond the usual party boundaries. The fact there's been a clean sweep in the locals too is very sweet indeed.

I'm hoping that makes it on to YouTube

i suppose its nice to gloat given that for some strange reason you all seem to be paranoiac about the BNP and their success and failures,I do like upsetting people though

Votes cast for the BNP general election 2001..47,129

Votes cast for the BNP general election 2005..192,850

Votes cast for the BNP general election 2010..563,743

They may not have done well seat wise but their numbers seem to swelling.

I just thought I would bring you all back to reality ;)

i suppose its nice to gloat given that for some strange reason you all seem to be paranoiac about the BNP and their success and failures,I do like upsetting people though

Votes cast for the BNP general election 2001..47,129

Votes cast for the BNP general election 2005..192,850

Votes cast for the BNP general election 2010..563,743

They may not have done well seat wise but their numbers seem to swelling.

I just thought I would bring you all back to reality ;)

ooh 563.743 i best get hiding under the table, theyre taking over the world

its great to look on the brightside BUT come on, even you must admit, in the middle of an election and your losing seats...even ones you held and have no power at all, gaining support ISNT gonna suffice

especially as itll put the whole party in turmoil

its like our supports up, our success is down, what went wrong

ooh 563.743 i best get hiding under the table, theyre taking over the world

rather infantile,even for you any body else who like yourself seems to be **** scared of the BNP would not be questioning the numbers but looking carefully at the increases ,still I suppose thats way over your head

rather infantile,even for you any body else who like yourself seems to be **** scared of the BNP would not be questioning the numbers but looking carefully at the increases ,still I suppose thats way over your head

losing power, increase the insults, just what id expect

Archived