BNP election wipeout

So could you answer my earlier point? If it isn't about race, why are you not championing UKIP who have similar views on immigration without the racist overtones?

im not championing anyone I am joining in a dabate about what the OP has labelled...BNP election wipeout..now when i was very young I learned to read and very well at that so dont try and con me ,I know very well that the OP does not say.....UKIP election wipeout...therefore given that information why shouls I comment on anything to do with UKIP :loopy::huh:

Pretty much same generation I think. One uncle was a POW of the Japanese and a witness to Hiroshima. Another was in the Desert Rats. Numerous others were when I was a kid. Can't remember any of them living up to the "all those darkies" stereotypes you were putting forward. I can remember their enthusiasm for the NHS, nationalisation etc.

Maybe when the first influx came in it was not in your area I dont know.I do know that when I was a kid if a coloured walked down the road the whole street would turn out to look,and that was in in what is now a Pakistan majority neighbourhood,when I left ther in the early 70's there were a handful of Pakistanis in the area ,now its spot the whiteman

Nothing insulting about it merely a well proven fact..how can stating the truth be insulting. I will gladly deal with your points but thats the problem 99% of the time they are not your points but items taken off obviously biased web sites...or wiki

And what a hypocrite has a pop for being insulting and then resorts to a childish act of idiocy..top marks Wildcat

Can you point out the well proven fact in here? or the truth?

And of course such as yourself and numerous others on here,I wouldnt mind betting most have never met a BNP supporter in the flesh so how can you comment on them?There again you may have done unknowingly, old Joe in the corner of the bar nice polite old cove keeps himself to himself and never a angry word..he votes BNP in every election the rotten nazi bully boy....get my point ?

Or here:

well of course you wouldnt understand I doubt you very rarely see the light of day never mind the inside of a pub ..Wiki must take up the biggest part of your life(sic).

By your experience you must mean by what you read on your ultra left wing web sites..you know the unbiased ones

Hmm.... I can't see one fact, just widely speculative personal insulting opinions. :rolleyes:

How else do you suggest anyone respond to such unhinged comment except to laugh at its idiocy?

So you will deal with my questions now?

How about Simon Bennetts accusations of Doswon and Kemp making death threats against his family? How do you think that reflects on the leadership of the BNP and the way they conduct themselves? Thugs perhaps?

Maybe when the first influx came in it was not in your area I dont know.I do know that when I was a kid if a coloured walked down the road the whole street would turn out to look,and that was in in what is now a Pakistan majority neighbourhood,when I left ther in the early 70's there were a handful of Pakistanis in the area ,now its spot the whiteman

The 'first influx' came in my parents area of London. My grandmother worked side by side with blacks as a nurse. She would square up to and face down the xenophobes she saw that came in from the suburbs with their ignorant attitudes. Xenophobia comes from a fear of the unknown and narrow small minded unwillingness to get on with people for what they are.

Archived