BNP election wipeout

How quaint a thread dedicated to the loss of council seats by the BNP ,I believe if you look more closely some other parties are getting a good seeing to.But their you go Sheffield Forums BNP publicity machine is on the road again

theres other threads about the other gains and losses, THIS ONE happens to be about the bnps, seems your refusing to accept it

What the Barking & Dagenham result shows is that the BNP can't survive good turnouts. This is why you should always vote for any other parties when the BNP are standing in your ward. It doesn't matter if that's the only reason for voting - I don't have any faith in any of the other parties, but I won't stand for Nazis and they must be kept out.

i suppose its nice to gloat given that for some strange reason you all seem to be paranoiac about the BNP and their success and failures,I do like upsetting people though

Votes cast for the BNP general election 2001..47,129

Votes cast for the BNP general election 2005..192,850

Votes cast for the BNP general election 2010..563,743

They may not have done well seat wise but their numbers seem to swelling.

I just thought I would bring you all back to reality ;)

2010 numbers are only proportionate to the numbers voting. Considering the 2010 turnout was high that wouldn't be surprising...for all parties.

Still...the bnpeee are of such numbers that they have no significant effect on British politics. They had their chance and if the people were so dismayed with politics or immigration then why are they not gaining rather than losing?

What does @500,000 votes come to in terms of proportional representation?

here they come...the apologists..........youve lost ground but refuse to accept it, when all around it looked like youd gain.

Still...the bnpeee are of such numbers that they have no significant effect on British politics. They had their chance and if the people were so dismayed with politics or immigration then why are they not gaining rather than losing?

I doubt immigration would now be on the agenda had it not been for the BNP. The situation is far from at it's worst, we have a hung parliament and looming economic catastrophe but by all means place your faith in those that caused it.

Archived