BNP election wipeout

I doubt immigration would now be on the agenda had it not been for the BNP. The situation is far from at it's worst, we have a hung parliament and looming economic catastrophe but by all means place your faith in those that caused it.

and the bnp WOULDNT make it any better so dont pretend it would......theyre ALL ****

To me it's never been about bums on seats so to speak it's about the groundswell of opinion.

lol, yeah right, so you wasnt up when the meps got elected? so you wasnt up when the councilors in barking etc all got elected?

now its all turned to crap its not about all that? hmmmmm

i suppose its nice to gloat given that for some strange reason you all seem to be paranoiac about the BNP and their success and failures,I do like upsetting people though

Votes cast for the BNP general election 2001..47,129

Votes cast for the BNP general election 2005..192,850

Votes cast for the BNP general election 2010..563,743

They may not have done well seat wise but their numbers seem to swelling.

I just thought I would bring you all back to reality ;)

Except that their vote collapsed. The reason they've got more votes is that they had more candidates than ever before.

They got a drubbing, lots of lost deposits, and targetted the wrong seats. All in all a satisfying outcome.

They kicked the BNP out of Dagenham and Barking for a reason - they were appallingly bad councillors, every one of them.

rather infantile,even for you any body else who like yourself seems to be **** scared of the BNP would not be questioning the numbers but looking carefully at the increases ,still I suppose thats way over your head

Yes indeed, they are all putting the wrong interpretation on it. Thanks to the massive groundwell of almost 1% of the population, the BNP have managed to get no seats whatsoever! Celebratory bottles of vinegar are no doubt being cracked open all over the country at this very moment.

Archived