BNP election wipeout

what is it that really bothers you ,the fact that it hurts you that there are over 500,000 people in the country that even in your small minds cannot be all classed as racists.your all very transparent and single minded why dont you just accept the immigration problem and that not all who are anti immigration are racist.As far as the BNP are concerned as a political party I dont care what they do but the rabid paranoia I see on here and the way the word racist is bandied about makes me question the sanity of most of you.Im sure if you let wikicat do what he does best he will be able to find some sort of counselling for you. ;)

Don't let it get to you noddy.....it's not worth the hernia.

what is it that really bothers you ,the fact that it hurts you that there are over 500,000 people in the country that even in your small minds cannot be all classed as racists.your all very transparent and single minded why dont you just accept the immigration problem and that not all who are anti immigration are racist.As far as the BNP are concerned as a political party I dont care what they do but the rabid paranoia I see on here and the way the word racist is bandied about makes me question the sanity of most of you.Im sure if you let wikicat do what he does best he will be able to find some sort of counselling for you. ;)
My bold

If they're not racist, then they're just incredibly stupid for supporting a racist party. No matter how hard the BNP try to gloss over their racist views to make themselves more acceptable, anybody with a shred of nous knows it's nothing but window-dressing and the BNP just hate anybody who isn't white.

If being able to see through the BNP's desperate attempts to make itself appear respectable by claiming it isn't racist makes me insane, then bring on the men with the white coats.

if you live in certain areas of sheffield ... darnall/tinsley/page hall .... it would be an absolute blessing if the BNP were to miraculously win a general election .... these filthy slovaks who have invaded these areas are nothing but scum ... im sure anyone from these areas will agree .... if you wish to disagree ... try having them in your area .... be the quickest change of mind you will ever do !!

But we can can discuss immigration can't we without being considered a racist? :hihi:
When discussing immigration for reasons of economics, pressure on NHS and other public services, the control on immigration is all well and good and should be discussed for the right reasons. To accuse make false allegations about Muslims running around shouting Al Quieda or fretting about Non Whites taking over is not discussing immigration but merely displaying the racist behaviour of the low life lazy yobs who blame their own life failings on immigrants. Not only that but the none white immigrants in particular are targeted and in many cases regarded as illegal despite being third or even fourth generation British.

Point out where you have engaged in debate on immigration and you will get positive response from most here on SF. Go prove something at last that you are not merely a racist but a concerned citizen willing to discuss a serious subject!!......For a change.

BNP is not the answer, never has been and nor will it ever be. Discuss!!:mad:

Don't forget the so called immigration is already controlled from outside the EU and from within the economic block is not and legally so far cannot be controlled.

Basically equivalent of one city the size of Sheffield hating the none Whites. Majority being the less educated knuckle dragging thicko types left now as it seems those few who managed to think this through have made the move away from the idiots.

The only way they can have more of their types is to breed more of the same, but even then there's the real danger of the British education system putting an end to their ambitions of a dummed down Britain.

if you live in certain areas of sheffield ... darnall/tinsley/page hall .... it would be an absolute blessing if the BNP were to miraculously win a general election .... these filthy slovaks who have invaded these areas are nothing but scum ... im sure anyone from these areas will agree .... if you wish to disagree ... try having them in your area .... be the quickest change of mind you will ever do !!

"Total Posts: 3" Oh dear, how do you do it, or better still why do you do it?:hihi::hihi::hihi:

"Total Posts: 3" Oh dear, how do you do it, or better still why do you do it?:hihi::hihi::hihi:

everyone has to start somewhere halfwit !!!

one sincerely hopes you have to put up with these "people" .... i very much doubt you will make vain attempts at putting folk down then ... go forth and ...... i'm sure you can guess the rest

or are you indeed a slovak ? ... perhaps ur a slovak lover & you like paying dues & demands & taxes etc so they can stand around drinking /smoking & driving like maniacs ... kids a-wrecking your community ... dumping rubbish allover your street & using ur area as a toilet ... ALL AT THE TAXPAYERS EXPENSE !!!

or are you indeed a slovak ? ... perhaps ur a slovak lover & you like paying dues & demands & taxes etc so they can stand around drinking /smoking & driving like maniacs ... kids a-wrecking your community ... dumping rubbish allover your street & using ur area as a toilet ... ALL AT THE TAXPAYERS EXPENSE !!!
No my dear I am not a Slovak and a true low life is you who just sent me an abusive PM now if you have an argument then post on here so every body can read what a piece of racist crap you really are. Slovaks with all their habits have just as much right to live anywhere in Europe as you do, so they have done nothing illegal by coming here and not even regarded as immigrants by the system. Your biggest problem is your lack of knowledge and the the racist attitude your mummy instilled in you, pity it wasn't a still birth.:roll:

Archived