I divorced my perfect wife.

Yeah....it was not so bad. She was remarkably bad at cooking onions however. I like onions.:)

It's a sad fact today. So many couples fall out of love because of differences over vegetables. What can you do? You live and learn. Let sleeping dogs lie, that's what I say.

It's a sad fact today. So many couples fall out of love because of differences over vegetables. What can you do? You live and learn. Let sleeping dogs lie, that's what I say.

But I divorced my wife because she let sleeping dogs lie and I like to blow air in the face to wake them up. I blame modern society.

Please do not misunderstand me , it was not just about the onions, there were other things too. The onions did play a major part in our splitting though. Veg are so important in a relationship you know.:suspect:

Archived