Stupid UK Laws!

It is an act of treason to place a postage stamp bearing the British monarch upside down.

What happens if you stick the postage stamp the right way up, but then write the address on the envelope, upside down?

I told an ex friend of mine that you could not lick your own elbow, he was adamant that you could, and to prove me wrong he cut off my arm and made me lick my own elbow, he's not my friend anymore, as we couldn't agree on the silliest of things, and he always took things a little too far for my liking. lol

In Liverpool, it is illegal for a woman to be topless except as a clerk in a tropical fish store

Mince pies cannot be eaten on Christmas Day

In Scotland, if someone knocks on your door and requires the use of your toilet, you must let them enter

The head of any dead whale found on the British coast automatically becomes the property of the king, and the tail of the queen

It is illegal to enter the Houses of Parliament in a suit of armour

By the way, in the city of York it is legal to murder a Scotsman within the ancient city walls, but only if he is carrying a bow and arrow :)

But what would you class as recreational? Lol

cocaine, heroin, weed, ecstasy, caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, LSD. etc c'mon you know what I mean surely?

Prohibition does not work, making them illegal is just as stupid as any of the crazy laws quoted above.

In Liverpool, it is illegal for a woman to be topless except as a clerk in a tropical fish store

Mince pies cannot be eaten on Christmas Day

In Scotland, if someone knocks on your door and requires the use of your toilet, you must let them enter

The head of any dead whale found on the British coast automatically becomes the property of the king, and the tail of the queen

It is illegal to enter the Houses of Parliament in a suit of armour

By the way, in the city of York it is legal to murder a Scotsman within the ancient city walls, but only if he is carrying a bow and arrow :)

Now you tell me. No wonder i got arrested.

Archived