Anyone live in Jenkin / Sandstone area late 80's early 90's.

Guest makapaka

Guest makapaka

Don't live in the area any more and just wondered if anyone had any memories of living in that area at the time?

Brightside / Limpsfield / Hinde House school etc.

Guest makapaka

So did i.

When were you at those schools? Do you remember any of the teachers?

Remember Pete's PO and Hira grocers?

The pubs round there?

• 1 month later...

I remember Pete. Mrs. Hira too. She was a strange one. gave you your change in penny chews. Saturday night treat was a video rental from her shop.

As for teachers, there was Mr.Bainbridge Mr.Broad Mrs. Drabble Mrs.Shoebridge Mrs. Dawn

Guest makapaka
I remember Pete. Mrs. Hira too. She was a strange one. gave you your change in penny chews. Saturday night treat was a video rental from her shop.

As for teachers, there was Mr.Bainbridge Mr.Broad Mrs. Drabble Mrs.Shoebridge Mrs. Dawn

Yep I remember all of them. I was in Mrs Shoebridges' class.

I remember the videos at the back of their shop aswell. - we used to go and ask for the film posters when they'd done with em!!

There was a video man that used to drive round the area renting videos out of the back of his car aswell i think.

I lived on Dearne st and went to brightside and limpsfield and hinde house.I used to go in the railway and rising sun with my mum and dad and play on the park which backed onto my back garden which had the big bloosom tree in it.I am 32 years old now lol Sarah x

Archived