Griffin, Terrablanche,- your boys have taken one hell of a beating!

Have you ever asked yourself why the Nazis targeted Jews specifically? i mean,why not blacks? or Indians? wouldn't they be the obvious targets of white supremacists.

Is it because there was never a small cabal of marxist/communists within the black and Indian population trying to bring down the west?

God, this must be the most deranged posting from a BNP'er since The Banginmans claim that 'many blacks and asians vote BNP'!!!

Have you ever asked yourself why the Nazis targeted Jews specifically? i mean,why not blacks? or Indians? wouldn't they be the obvious targets of white supremacists.

Is it because there was never a small cabal of marxist/communists within the black and Indian population trying to bring down the west?

No, it's because you're a halfwit paranoid hatefreak/fantasist wth social problems.

To excuse the deaths of millions who died in the Nazi holocaust with such an objectionable argument only exposes 1ofTheseDays as one of lowest forms of the human race.

You wallow in your mouth-frothing, racist-spewing, nut-job views; blinded by the very illogicality of your ludicrously ill-conceived yet offensive arguments - so ridiculous as to warrant no counter argument.

But, please, carry on posting like this. With every excuse you provide for the extermination of the Jews by the Nazis, you give me and many others renewed encouragement to continue exposing the vile views of the BNP and their adherents.

Fascist scum is too pleasant a description to give to those who can so easily dismiss the unjustified deaths of so many people with such pathetic excuses. They are devoid of any humanity.

How is that supposed to make it better!

In what way does reducing the number of communists in the Jewish population to a cabal, make it less offensive that that Jewish population is then targeted for systematic annihilation?

Was there a "cabal" of "marxist/communists" within the mentally and physically disabled, homosexual community, gypsy community, hundreds of thousands of children who by default wouldn't understand what you're blabbering ("marxist/communists"), on about.

So...your theory....kill millions to get the commies, even babies... Laughable by any stretch of the imagination.

God you talk some sh*te

No, it's because you're a halfwit paranoid hatefreak/fantasist wth social problems.

To excuse the deaths of millions who died in the Nazi holocaust with such an objectionable argument only exposes 1ofTheseDays as one of lowest forms of the human race.

You wallow in your mouth-frothing, racist-spewing, nut-job views; blinded by the very illogicality of your ludicrously ill-conceived yet offensive arguments - so ridiculous as to warrant no counter argument.

But, please, carry on posting like this. With every excuse you provide for the extermination of the Jews by the Nazis, you give me and many others renewed encouragement to continue exposing the vile views of the BNP and their adherents.

Fascist scum is too pleasant a description to give to those who can so easily dismiss the unjustified deaths of so many people with such pathetic excuses. They are devoid of any humanity.

Roll your necks back in will you?! who was "excusing" it?

Roll your necks back in will you?! who was "excusing" it?

You implied that it was their own fault. Rather in the same way a rapist might say that a woman was 'asking for it' on account of her dress.

2005 117 candidates

2010 339 candidates

Their vote per candidate average did increase by 16 votes, not anything really to be boasting about:

2005 saw 1,647 votes per candidate

2010 saw 1,663 votes per candidate

But the reason the BNP has had such a disastrous week is that they lost all but one Councillors that stood in the elections.

They had nearly 60 Councillors not so long ago.... Now they have something like 12. (11 were not up for election last week). Where they won before they are losing. Where they are voted in people find out what they are like and vote them out again as soon as they can, unsurprisingly people generally don't want a useless bunch of money grabbing racists around for long.

The other reason it has been a disastrous week is all the negative publicity and infighting. Bob Bailey who got the BNP some publicity before the election by kicking some Asian lads head that this thread is about has even called for Nick Griffin to stand down.

The BNP website has been taken down by its webmaster, because he had been stitched up to take the blame and costs of the Unilever court action against the Marmite "spoof". He is now saying the same as Mark Collett was saying not so long ago, when he was arrested for allegedly plotting to kill Dowson and Griffin. Basically that the members are being taken for a ride and milked to line their pockets.

The party is in meltdown.

This is gold dust. Post of the month. Thanks. I've been looking for this stuff.

2005 117 candidates

2010 339 candidates

Their vote per candidate average did increase by 16 votes, not anything really to be boasting about:

2005 saw 1,647 votes per candidate

2010 saw 1,663 votes per candidate

Wildcat, this crossed my mind late last night and was something I had not thought of. I was judging the BNP on the same level as the main three party's.

The only issue is, previously the BNP had no representation in most areas so their voter share was masked by either those who did not vote or voted for other party’s. Their support was not 0% in these constituencies, just unrepresented.

Wildcat, this crossed my mind late last night and was something I had not thought of. I was judging the BNP on the same level as the main three party's.

The only issue is, previously the BNP had no representation in most areas so their voter share was masked by either those who did not vote or voted for other party’s. Their support was not 0% in these constituencies, just unrepresented.

Always a mistake.

Archived