Griffin, Terrablanche,- your boys have taken one hell of a beating!

Rather conflicting links there wildcat,dont you check before you publish..in one he's a daddy's boy scrounging off his fathers millions and In the other his daddy aint got a bean cos nasty Nick bankrupted him,now seeing as they are both libdem associated bloggs you would think they would be in tune

Only a poorly-educated racist would consider the two propositions mutually exclusive! :hihi::hihi:

It goes further.

streamline and the other bnp trolls posting here exhibit behaviour and attitudes that, in the workplace, would lead to disciplinary procedures. Their ignorance and racism is, thankfully, dying out as the older and more stupidly racist members of society die. But the filth and lies they post here is indicative of a troubled, uneducated sub-class of society who are desperate for a scapegoat upon whom they can heap the blame for their own short comings.

It's clear streamline is poorly educated, disenfranchised and bitter, the question is why does he and the others spend so much time moaning about ill-perceived slights and so little time actually doing something worthwhile?

It's puzzling.

I have seen plenty of racism and discrimination in the workplace. I don't think it will ever go away.

Guest sibon
I dont know any poorly educated racists oops sorry I know one but I dont think he's on at the moment,probably out with his taxi

I know loads.

Many of them post rubbish on here:roll:

Archived