Griffin, Terrablanche,- your boys have taken one hell of a beating!

Your racism.

You are an ignorant, poorly-educated racist.

You can't spell, you can barely string a sentence together coherently, you refer to muslims as "towel heads", you defend the rapists and paedophiles in the bnp, you are a racist bigot with a very low level of education.

Hope this helps.

Your proof please of any racist comments ,as for defending the BNP you seem to struggle when reading my posts about them ,you see unlike you i don't wear blinkers so I can take a unbiased view on the BNP subject,unlike you Im not diseased by the hatred that seems to be festering away in your small mind and Im afraid if you cant understand my sentences you ought to continue with the Janet and John books,it seems as though because you are constantly lost for answers to my posts you deem it significant to question my omission of a dot....childish behaviour, but carry on you only make a fool of yourself

You see Spindrift's problem with his accusation is that I have not made a racist comment on any post whatsoever

It is a big problem I'l give that mate. I get the same thing all the time from the trendy wendy's, constantly making accusations in the hopes I'll blow my top so they can run screaming to the mods to get threads cencord and or closed when their lies, double speak, spin, and hidden agenda are exposed.

Explain to me how referring to muslims as "towel heads" isn't racist.

Have I referred to Muslims as towel heads ..proof please I honestly don't remember..and just suppose I did how is that racist ?...and he has the audacity to call me ill educated

Your proof please of any racist comments

When you said all asians are muslim.

When you called muslims "towel heads"

When you claimed thousands of muslims celebrated 9/11, whole towns, you claimed.

You lied.

You post silly made-up lies about muslims because you are a scared, disenfranchised, poory educated racist.

Hope this helps.

When you said all asians are muslim.

When you called muslims "towel heads"

When you claimed thousands of muslims celebrated 9/11, whole towns, you claimed.

You lied.

You post silly made-up lies about muslims because you are a scared, disenfranchised, poory educated racist.

Hope this helps.

I lied with these comments ! I doubt you understand the meaning of the word.Proof ?

oh the irony...or are you chinese by any chance .

I think you have your posters mixed up ..have you got the blinkers on too tight ?

"look around and think why the immigrants,especially the Asians seem to gather together..they dont want to integrate,they never have"

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=6135278&highlight=immigrants#post6135278

Posted by noddyholder.

Sweeping generalisation?

Check.

Poorly spelt?

Check.

Ignorant?

Check.

Racist?

Check.

Archived