Griffin, Terrablanche,- your boys have taken one hell of a beating!

You're defending the bnp scum because only 76 of the party members have been convicted of sexual assault?

It is fair to say the bnp is a party of sex offenders and paedophiles.

The bnp is riddled with kiddy fiddlers.

You deny this and continue to defend the party, despite the despicable scum who are bnp members.

nh claims that all asians have no desire to intergrate.

Nh tells nasty, racist lies about minorities.

Pig-ignorant, racist lies.

Now, tell me, whose side are you on?

Your original statement that the BNP is a party of rapists and paedophiles is simply ludicrious.

NH's claims that "all" asians have no desire to integrate is admittedly a sweeping statement based on an element of truth which should not always be ignored and cast off as "racist".

I don't have time to trawl for pig ignorant racist lies but if you give me an example I would be more than happy to tell you my opinion.

NH's claims that "all" asians have no desire to integrate is admittedly a sweeping statement based on an element of truth which should not always be ignored and cast off as "racist".

You don't think it's racist to claim that no asian people have any desire to intergrate?

Let's look at the actual statement that was made :

"look around and think why the immigrants,especially the Asians seem to gather together..they dont want to integrate,they never have"

If you do look around, you will see that Asian people will seem to congregate and have their own streets and areas.......this to be fair is not that unnatural or sinister. As they say birds of a feather flock together.

Now it could be argued that this is not really that good for an existing community that is changed in this way......as the new community may be "segregated" rather than "integrated", and do we really need such divisions in our towns and cities?

So as for my original statement.....the wording may be exaggerated, but the statement does have truth behind it....and no not particularly racist unless you want to see it that way.

The current theory seems to be that James Dowson, the pro-lifer loyalist that even the Orange Order steers clear of, will be taking the party over. He already owns much of the party anyway. He may not have quite as colourful a history as Griffin, but he has been involved in plenty of dodgy dealings, and illegally taking money from businesses offically declared bankrupt. The question is whether he can keep out of prison for the 3 years we have to wait for Griffin to step down.

Archived