Griffin, Terrablanche,- your boys have taken one hell of a beating!

I ain't assuming nothing, I did a calculation based on the figures available.

Yes you are - you're extrapolating the scores from the BNP's most "winnable" seats on to seats where they've no prescence at all.

It would be like extrapolating Labours national share based on the North.

Yes you are - you're extrapolating the scores from the BNP's most "winnable" seats on to seats where they've no prescence at all.

It would be like extrapolating Labours national share based on the North.

The BNP got around a million votes in the Euro Elections when they had I understand a candidate in every area so I know the extrapolation is reasonably accurate.

The BNP got around a million votes in the Euro Elections when they had I understand a candidate in every area so I know the extrapolation is reasonably accurate.

Not for a General Election it isn't - it is about as accurate as some of the supporters predicting three seats the other night.

Remind me - nationally how many councillors has the BNP got now? How does that extrapolate across all councils?

Not for a General Election it isn't - it is about as accurate as some of the supporters predicting three seats the other night.

Remind me - nationally how many councillors has the BNP got now? How does that extrapolate across all councils?

Gor dear.:loopy:

Shall we leave it at your original figure of 12 MPs and leave it at that?

Shall we leave it at your original figure of 12 MPs and leave it at that?

If it helps keep your fantasies intact :roll: Been a few hard days for the BNP supporters and they must be kinda fragile.

I think I hear the pub beckoning :wave:

Are you saying that decent people voted in a person who whilst leader of Islington Council covered up child abuse and tried to smear one of the victims of the abuse?

I also note that UKIP faired no better and don't have to deal with a negative media so I guess something else is going on in the minds of the electorate and for her to double her vote is suspicious.

Anyway roll on PR and based on available data the BNP will have 22 MPs.

No, I am saying that decent people don't support the British Nazi Party.

Archived