What cyclists have to put up with..

Cyclists should have to take a test, have a road fund license and insurance, most are a menace who aren't fit to ride scooters.:rant:.

Mmmm your point is duly taken on board for thought, Although I would hazard that it may have been made before...in this thread....many times....as in "not original!

So once again for those who weren't listening (or Reading back far enough)....lots of cyclists also drive...they don't buy a bike because they are poor, they choose to cycle as an healthy or pleasurable option.

Given that many also drive, it's safe to asume there's no suprises in store, riding a bike.

Do we presume all pedestrians are non drivers as well, and incapable of understanding the rules of the road because on any given day they are on foot ?

I think they do it 'cos you're not allowed to just bump a thread round here, but it keeps the topic nicely in the public eye, maybe?

Oops sorry, thought because a post previous to mine was quite recent, this wasn't an old thread....would you like to inform me of how YOU want the forum to be run?

Oops sorry, thought because a post previous too mine was quite recent, this wasn't an old thread....would you like to inform me of how YOU want the forum to be run?

With a sense of humour? :D I was replying to Tony's post, should've quoted it, I guess?

Cyclists should have to take a test, have a road fund license and insurance, most are a menace who aren't fit to ride scooters.:rant:.

QED indeed. You really can't make this up can you? Sure enough the next idiot lines up as predicted. Welcome to the thread fool, where have you been?

Any anti-cycling type care to have an intellectual debate, or have you all decided that you can't?

How do you post a 'gone fishing' picture? .... Or should I just type up the lyrics to the song. For people like this emoticons are sooooooo limited!!!!

I hate drivers.

I saw a driver, he was punching a kitten in the face. The kitten was crying and crying and he wouldn't stop.

Plus, they killed Diana.

Incidentally, fact fans, the total number of cyclist commuters in this country (1 million) is less than the total number of uninsured drivers in this country (1.2 million).

Uninsured drivers cost the rest of us £400 million last year.

Why? Are you going to evidence that bull effluent? No, no, course you aren't because you're just another keyboard warrior with no cause and nothing to say.

I take you couldn't bottomed to read the rest of the thread, or are you genuinely hard of thinking?

There isn't a "yawn" smiley big enough...

Archived