What cyclists have to put up with..

Splodgy, I wouldn't bother showing him the facts - he asked someone to show him some facts the other day and when they did he just carried on like a spoilt child saying 'well they would say that wouldn't they'.

I wasn't going to. I'm sure their browser has access to google, the same as mine. Or, as you said, (s)he could read those already posted :thumbsup:

Most cyclists are insured for 3rd party under their household policies.

Or their CTC membership.

Or membership of any other cycling clubs, insurance is included.

Got any figure/facts on most cyclists?

They should also have to take a test before becoming a threat to other road users..

Splodgy, I wouldn't bother showing him the facts - he asked someone to show him some facts the other day and when they did he just carried on like a spoilt child saying 'well they would say that wouldn't they'.

And the forums main troll joins in the melee.

You could say the same for the internet.

I've been advocating some sort of basic training in the use of computers before being able to purchase one for years.

OT...

What cyclists have to put up with..

Cyclists don't have to put up with anything. They have the same options as everyone else, so they make a choice.

The OP was about no choices due to the actions of other road users.

Unless of course you are referring to getting on a bicycle in the first place, but then they wouldn't be cyclists would they?

The OP was about no choices due to the actions of other road users.

Unless of course you are referring to getting on a bicycle in the first place, but then they wouldn't be cyclists would they?

Cyclists have a choice about what route to take. Most cycle journeys in Sheffield can be done on designated cycle paths without coming into contact with heavy traffic, so why do they choose to cycle on busy main roads where they're a danger to other road users?

Archived