What cyclists have to put up with..

All I can think of when I see drivers in Sheffield beeping at cyclists riding perfectly, as far towards the kerb as is possible, because they cant get past etc is "And they wonder why cyclists ride on the pavement"

There are also many cases where they should not be "as far towards the kerb as possible".

What about what us motorists have to put up with too. Was driving down Ecclesall Rd earlier with a cyclist to the left of me, suddenly without any indication decides to turn right, into Tesco precinct, atleast when I peeped I was not greeted by the usual two fingered jesture as he must have known just how close it was.:rolleyes:

What about what us motorists have to put up with too. Was driving down Ecclesall Rd earlier with a cyclist to the left of me, suddenly without any indication decides to turn right, into Tesco precinct, atleast when I peeped I was not greeted by the usual two fingered jesture as he must have known just how close it was.:rolleyes:

Did the cyclist put your life in danger? :rolleyes:

Out of interest, how did he end up to the left of you?

So in response to a hand slapping the back of the van and a bit of verbal, the van driver is right to drive dangerously, threatening the life of the cyclist?

Seriously?

No one is saying that, they're just saying that the cyclist made the situation worse.

He was rightly annoyed, but his road rage and behaviour put himself in more danger by antagonising someone else with a similar temperament but larger vehicle.

Archived