Ladies, what handbag do you use?

I didn't buy that Tula bag after all, thought it was a tad too much money for a smallish bag. I am still on the lookout but don't know whether to get a shoulder bag or across the body bag. I currently have one that just goes on my shoulder and under my arm, I fancy the across body ones for convenience but I had one once and it pulled at my neck a bit. What do you find best?

Radley across body got it new from ebay at an absolute bargain price.

I also love my Radley across body bag, and for best I have a gorgeous :love:Radley shoulder bag with lovely flower embroidery and I've never seen another the same.

I dont do lablels as I cant afford it (just yet) however if I could I would go for something wild like one of the nautical chanel ones from their cruise collection or a tartan vivienne westwood bowling bag! At the moment I go between two... a denim studded one (I have a very rock chick chic kinda style going on at the mo) and a ted baker plastic one with a bow... both sholder ones... have a few smaller accross the sholder ones but I like to take the kitchen sink with me whereever I go!

Hi, thanks for your replies. I currently have an M&S leather shoulder bag, cost me about £30, have had it for about three years now and its still going strong. I might aswell stick with it as when I do get other bags I always end up going back to it. I have got a small across the body one for going at night incase I end up dancing and then its handy being across me but I do think shoulder bags look smarter.

I did buy an organiser bag from BHS last week but had to take it back as once I got it out of the bag I found the zip was faulty, that was £12, a real bargain but I don't think it would have lasted like my leather one, I took it back but didn't bother getting another one. Maybe I am destined to stick with the M&S bag :)

I am not bothered about labels just as long as though I have got an oversized bag on my shoulder I am happy.

Next & Marks & Spencers shoulder bags are really dappy & last for what seems like for ever & ever. I still have my Next bag which is going strong apart from the odd little tear here & there after 7 years.

Archived