Need some quotes for my wedding :D

We're finally getting married :D Budget wedding but one we want and its going to be great. We have photography sorted hopefully...wedding cake sorted and im hoping to find the right dress soon.

However i still need these things....

Limo Hire

Hair and make up ON the day

A caterer for the evening meals

and also need information on where i can get a small helium tank from as im doing my own balloons :D

Thank youuu

PS; I WANT TO HIRE A DANCEFLOOR and i know that sounds bizarre...i have a rather big front room and i want to hire a dancefloor i dont know how much it would cost so if anyone has any ideas please let meknow :D

HI there,

Congratulations on your forthcoming marriage, may we wish all the happiness and good luck for the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like a quotation for the catering.

I have posted a link to helium for sale on ebay, they also sell it at costco..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Disposable-Helium-Tank-50-Balloons-/120521384559?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item1c0fa2626f

Best wishes

Hazels

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

I can help you with the installation of a dancfloor in your living room. Also I can provide in the package a soundsystem, lighting, and all the DJ equipment you may require for you living room party - you can hire your own DJ, or we can provide you with one.

Please get in touch about the staging and equipment for your home.

Email me on: gita@divinesounds.co.uk. I have PM you my telephone number

Congratulations Fallen an partner its so refreshing to hear of someone having the wedding they want without spending loads and loads have a fab fab time x

Hi I am a bridal makeup artist with lots of experience I have just this minute created my new website so take a look http://www.elainembridalmakeupreiki.co.uk or check out my facebook page elaine mitchell bridal makeup - There's a few photo's on both and I am mobile so come to your venue on your wedding day and for your free trial/ consultation too. Hope to hear from you soon and have a fab wedding day elaine x

Archived