Ladies, do you always wear foundation?

Hi again, I usually always use a foundation but it can get expensive. Do you ladies use foundation or a tinted moisturiser or just blusher. What do you use? I love Clinique, it is expensive but does last a long time.

Sometimes I just use a primer, and then mineral powder. It looks more natural.

Just moisturiser (either Olay total effects or Clinique dramatically different) and blusher. Can't be bothered to put foundation on every day and don't particularly like the feel of it on my skin either.

I think sometimes foundation can be a bit too much for the day, especially for my skin and gives me really bad spots if wear it daily. So, I tend to mix it with my moisturiser so I get a hint of colour but not too heavy.

I wear so much (though it doesnt look like it)... mac full coverage or lancome. Then No7 powder.. mac bronzer to contour, blusher and then all the other stuff! Always use either vie or clinique to clense tone and moisturise as I have oily skin so the above works well for me (lightly sparying your face with hair spray keeps the oil away for longer too) x

I wear little or no makeup during the day unless I'm doing something special, but when I do wear makeup I wear anything from a bit of mineral powder to full Dermablend cosmetic camouflage, depending on the state of my skin.

My normal foundation is Clinique, as I've had trouble getting any other company which makes a proper colour match for my skin.

Hi all, thanks for your replies. I sometimes use tinted moisturiser in the day but I must admit I do prefer my Clinique foundation. I do have a Clinique cleanser which is nice but I might get something a bit cheaper next time just for a cleanser, not too keen on their moisturisers though but the make up is great.

Hi again, I usually always use a foundation but it can get expensive. Do you ladies use foundation or a tinted moisturiser or just blusher. What do you use? I love Clinique, it is expensive but does last a long time.

I have been told I have flawless skin :cool: & that I don't need to wear any. (I am just boasting) :hihi:

Two of my friends are makeup artists & they both use the Clinque foundation on old/new clients & some MAC foundations with their regular customers.

Archived