Cyclist attacks bus full of passengers

I love how (like everything really tho) one or two cyclists do this sort of thing, and people generalize... "Typical of selfish cyclists" - not all cyclists are like that :)

oh well, tis the way of the world....

Typical cyclist if you ask me. Head down, peddling ten to the dozen, no awareness of surroundings.

again, as I said.... generalizing, were not all like this, to me most of the time its pedestrians and other road users (usually people in BMW's) that screw me up...

Excellent, a thread about cyclists. I don't think we've ever had one of those before.

Perhaps we can have a couple about Muslims and bus drivers as well, both sorely neglected topics on Sheffield Forum.

Excellent, a thread about cyclists. I don't think we've ever had one of those before.

Perhaps we can have a couple about Muslims and bus drivers as well, both sorely neglected topics on Sheffield Forum.

This one is diffrent tea bag.See if you can work out the diffrence ........Oh wait you probably wont be able to :hihi:

Archived