Flower Girl Dresses

Hi

I'm looking for some recommendations as to where to buy flower girl dresses from. I have something in mind and haven't been able to find what I'm after in Debenhams, Next etc so either looking for a speciality bridal store or preferably someone to make them for me.

Many Thanks

Ebay is good i have bought my two children theirs from there, they came the other day and were beautiful. Mine were red but they have a huge range of colours. Around £40 for both - bargain! BHS do lovely ones too. As for dress makers i am getting someone called jozafeen (from Sheff For) to do my bridesmaid dresses dunno if she does flower girls but don't see why not!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Ebay is the best place. I have bought all my 3 girls (age 7,4 and 12mths) from a shop in America. It cost me £70.00 including delivery and they only took 2 weeks to come. They arrived and my girls look beautiful in them, no alternations needed, couldn't be happier.

Happy shopping

Sarah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived