Girlies, what is your cleansing routine?

I tend to use wipes as I am lazy at night, the thing is if you use wipes at night do you still cleanse or wash your face in a morning or just splash with water?

I'd like to do the proper cleansing thing but I can't be bothered. I do buy cleansers and then end up going back to wipes.

I use either Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and a muslin cloth or Clinique liquid soap followed by their exfoliating toner, and follow both with Burts Bees pomegranate eye cream and Clinique Dramatically Different mosituriser. I was lucky enough to be given a huge 200ml pump top bottle of this for my birthday last year and I'm only half way down it :)

Is that what made your hair curl ?:hihi:

No that was the price of the cleansers and toners and moisturisers and wipes and creams and scrubs that made my hair curl (with a bit of help from the hairdresser and the strongest perm solution ever invented). :D

No that was the price of the cleansers and toners and moisturisers and wipes and creams and scrubs that made my hair curl (with a bit of help from the hairdresser and the strongest perm solution ever invented). :D

It looked very nice.:)

Archived