What would the world be..

You forgot bus drivers, tailgating, taxi fares/routes, loud bangs in the night, chinese lanterns/ufo, breeding pets, the UAF/BNP/EDL.

We don't need religion at all, and I do mean that most sincerely :)

dont forget cyclists, pedestrians, politics, and all the trolls that find random stuff to post about absolute nothingness....

You forgot threads about staffies, benefits, immigrants, cultural marxism, women drivers...
and fat people, skinny people, smelly people, old people, young people, cats in your garden, devil dogs ... phew! Need I go on?

I think we've demolished the OP's contention that SF wouldn't exist without religion :D

Except for Ash, who partially agrees with it, but he's too busy grounding planes at the moment to properly argue the case. Headline this morning "Ash grounds planes"

and fat people, skinny people, smelly people, old people, young people, cats in your garden, devil dogs ... phew! Need I go on?

I think we've demolished the OP's contention that SF wouldn't exist without religion :D

I think I took the question too literally :). Of course if no one could talk about religion on here, SF would still exist.

Except for Ash, who partially agrees with it, but he's too busy grounding planes at the moment to properly argue the case. Headline this morning "Ash grounds planes"

Ash is annoying a lot of people at the moment!!

Seems we have something in common :suspect:.

like if there was no religion . Don't you just love these type of threads mwhahaaha :hihi:

Sheffield Forum would be non-existent for sure. There would be nothing to debate/fight/argue about on here :hihi:

we could debate women and how beautful creature they are. How they are made and look :heyhey:

religion is a fundamental need brought on by fear of the unknown ie Death !! We all believe in a god of sorts to some extent to justify our existence. :help:

That's a very good point, it does seem that people need something to identify with and a sense of belonging to something.

Also I wonder how much religion has shaped the way human beings have developed, for example have Christian ideals shaped Europe to become what it did?

Archived