Christian candidates and election results.

What is your topic? A rant about politicians of the Christian religion persuasion? What's your point? Most politicians in any European country are Christians of one denomination or another. You're not in Pakistan or Iran are you? :rolleyes:

The C of E/EU has banned creationism being taught as fact.

The Brits and Irish are in the EU.

America had no business in Vietnam backing up a southern corrupt

government.

American and world opinion got you out plus the will power of Giap.

You knew you where finished after Tet.

Please read the OP this will show you what the British electorate think of

Christianity.

America

Have you ever paused during your ongoing anti-Christian crusade to think about the shortcomings of modern Islam. I presume you are of that faith.

Extremists of that religion have declared a "holy war" against the west and killed untold numbers of people of their own religion. I dont need to go into further details on that subject as it is already well documented and has already been discussed a zillion times on this forum.

As for Vietnam. Have you ever been there? Do you know anything about it's history after the end of WW2? Do you know what happened to thousands of Vietnamese after the fall of the South Vietnam regime? The re-education camps? Do you know what country has helped bring some prosperity to present day Vietnam? What is the standard of living amongst the rural population today?

As usual you presume wrong.

jobee what do you think of christians ?and how do you think christians should act?

Those 26 prelates in the lords didn't say a word when Blair attacked Iraq.

You can see by the election results no one knows what Christianity is doing.

The countries of evil doers have done nothing wrong that's true but the evil doers have sought refuge from retribution in their own countries amongst the civilian population. If innocents are being killed then it's the fault of the terrorists hiding amongst them.

But America has no business telling other countries how to live and what to do.

You have a dreadful record for internal gun violence.

ighters, so they ca A lot of us were asking why all the young south Vietnamese men of military age were getting away with avoiding military service. We had nothing but contempt for them. They were a bunch of idlers, pimps and drug dealers mostly from what I remember.

Interesting point... Vietnamese asylum seekers are responsible for much of the cannabis grown in Sheffield.

Have you stopped bombing Vietnam yet, because I'm wondering why the poor blighters are so deperate to leave...?

x

How much do you know about the cold war? Have you heard about the Domino Theory expounded by the Kennedy and Johnson administrations that if South Vietnam fell to the communist north that other countries nearby such as Cambodia, Thailand and Laos would also follow suit?

The Domino Theory has largely been discredited by modern day historians who I suspect are speaking from 20/20 hindsight. At the time the fall of a large part of south east Asia was seen as a real possibility

Aside from that i cannot understand why you tie religion into wars that took place in the 20th century. World wars 1 and 2 had nothing to do with religion. They were fought for political reasons on a continent whose people were christians by name but not necessarily church going devout christians therefore Christianity has nothing to do with the causes and reasons for wars in Eur

Thats funny, it was white Christians from Europe that slaughtered the

American red man. Its amazing what you conveniently miss.

What is your topic? A rant about politicians of the Christian religion persuasion? What's your point? Most politicians in any European country are Christians of one denomination or another. You're not in Pakistan or Iran are you? :rolleyes:

MOST--proof please.

Interesting point... Vietnamese asylum seekers are responsible for much of the cannabis grown in Sheffield.

Have you stopped bombing Vietnam yet, because I'm wondering why the poor blighters are so deperate to leave...?

x

Why dont you turn them in then.

After you've read the OP that is.

x

They are fed up of living under communism that's why

Archived