Christian candidates and election results.

I don't think that the OP is interested in Christian politicians at all. It's just an op' to have a go at Christians in general

You think wrong. ive been advocating they should be removed from the house of lords for years. What do they know about down to earth politics?.

You think wrong. ive been advocating they should be removed from the house of lords for years. What do they know about down to earth politics?.

I'd guess that most priests have come into contact with more 'real life' than you ever have.

How do we know this an exhaustive list of candidates that were Christians? Does this mean there are zero Christians in the three main parties?

Your computer will give you the answer to that.:(

Your computer will give you the answer to that.:(

What it will tell me the religion of every parliamentary candidate? Some might have kept their faith a private matter. You're also assuming in the op that Christians would only vote for a fellow Christian.

I'd guess that most priests have come into contact with more 'real life' than you ever have.

Yes, two were on the same battle field shooting people.

I wondered then, what happened to 'thou shall not kill'.

What it will tell me the religion of every parliamentary candidate? Some might have kept their faith a private matter. You're also assuming in the op that Christians would only vote for a fellow Christian.

Some might:|

Eh? So you concede that they know more about 'real life' than you, or me for that matter.

Frankly, I view priests like social workers and police officers - I'm extremely glad that they do the stuff I don't want to have to. They deserve some respect.

Archived