Christian candidates and election results.

All organised religion did was produce the worlds best salesmen, they could sell ice to Eskimos.

All religions are false, all preachers are pretentious.

I could have been tempted to take the evangelical religion route, do a bit of preaching, get the money in and spend it on drugs and loose women if I had known it was so easy to sell. It never got covered as an option in 'Careers Education' at school. I ended up working at Firth Browns.

I could have been tempted to take the evangelical religion route, do a bit of preaching, get the money in and spend it on drugs and loose women if I had known it was so easy to sell. It never got covered as an option in 'Careers Education' at school. I ended up working at Firth Browns.

It sure was a 'steady little earner'.

Although it's irrelevent today the history of England and the rest of Europe is filled with with Popes, Cardinals and Bishops bent on manipulating governments for their own purpose. Several times in the 15th and 16th centuries England was almost invaded by Spain and France at the instigation of scheming churchmen and of course all the blood they shed burning thousands of "heretics" and filling their own pockets with their ill gotten gains.

No party with a religious agenda should be allowed to run as a contender for election even if it does have little chance of gaining power.

THe American founding fathers got it right. Separation of church and state

A great big YES to that.

no your right its not a christian country anymore but there are plenty of christians in it the polotiticians have made a mockery of our heritage diminished education around christianity appeased the muslims through fear of upsetting them barred nativitys how sick is that councils not allowing happy christmas to be put up in lights iwould say dont be too hasty to put the christian parties down one day you may well scream out for them when all of our heritage is completley wiped out

no your right its not a christian country anymore but there are plenty of christians in it the polotiticians have made a mockery of our heritage diminished education around christianity appeased the muslims through fear of upsetting them barred nativitys how sick is that councils not allowing happy christmas to be put up in lights iwould say dont be too hasty to put the christian parties down one day you may well scream out for them when all of our heritage is completley wiped out

They murdered their way to power though.

Come on, be an honest Christian, just say yes.

They murdered their way to power though.

Come on, be a honest Christian, just say yes.

Jobee, I wish you would understand that Christianity is not about what politicians and others do, it is about following the teaching of Jesus.

Jobee, I wish you would understand that Christianity is not about what politicians and others do, it is about following the teaching of Jesus.

Yes, but what is modern Christianity playing at?

The Pope is trying to cover up for his paedophile members.

And he never mentions the thousands of Christians in the armed forces

volunteering to kill anywhere the elected governments send them.

What happened to your famous sixth commandment.

Tony Blair can join the Catholic Church after his slaughter in Iraq, but a

perfectly harmless homosexual is not welcome.

Indeed you do have a diminished education. Please forgive my comments if you are dyslexic but I fear you are just another sub-standard product of our dark satanic mills, banging on about stuff that your brain isn't quite able to comprehend without it hurting.

Yes, but what is modern Christianity playing at?

The Pope is trying to cover up for his paedophile members.

And he never mentions the thousands of Christians in the armed forces

volunteering to kill anywhere the elected governments send them.

What happened to your famous sixth commandment.

Tony Blair can join the Catholic Church after his slaughter in Iraq, but a

perfectly harmless homosexual is not welcome.

Who are we to judge, but many of us have condemned those things as well, so you aren't on your own jobee and I have to admit that on this issue I do agree with you. :)

Archived