What should i do

It's all going to end in tears. In tears I tell you. Mark my words (figuratively speaking). In tears it will end. There's no easy way to advise you. Whatever you do or don't do - it will end in tears - one way or the other. Lots of tears. Tears I tell you.

..and don't forget the tears...

my wee's a funny colour.

iv decided to tell them they have a couple of weeks here to look for somewhere else then they have to pay the going rate as i cant do it all on a tena a week if they dont like it then see if they can find something for less elsewhere where they have to do it all themselves thanks for all your comments if i had the money id sort him if there were any seats left for that flight he wud be on it lol he is called mat he drives a little burgundy ford ka and hangs wiv all the pikies and ***** doing skip illigally skip rat mat lol thanks again all of you even if my typing aint proper with the ., thanks

my daughter was living with her bf at his moms......

I bet I can guess why his parents kicked him out ;)

Still, not so good for you. Doesn't your daughter see what a waste he is? That would seem to be the biggest hurdle to getting shot of him.

As a last resort you could wait until your daughter goes to work,then put on a pair of neck warming pants,bras too small for ya,benders and high boots.Go into his bedroom and frighten the crap out of him.Then,just hope it don't turn him on....Good luck.

i told my daughter i couldnt cope with the fact that he was using my home like a hotel and ignores me they decided to move back to his moms

Oooo is your name going to be mud from now on or what?

You did the right thing anyhow.

But it's still going to end in tears. Lots and lots of tears.

Archived