Hi List Tracing Your Family History

cher

i have just subscribed to http://www.ancestry.co.uk , for the 1891 census,i have found this reallyhelpful and have gathered a lot of information. when searching the 1901 census,i found a lot of the men head of household missing due to them serving in the armed forces ,it cost me £25 for 3mnths registration, or you can pay £6 for 20 views.

Originally posted by cher

Hi List,

I found the Sheffield forum by chance and if it is okay thought I might ask a question.

I am interested in family history and I wondered if there was anyone out there with similar interests.

Looking for anyone researching the Revills, Hackets,Gillotts in Sheffield. Lingards in Sheffield and Eckington, Watkinson's in Sheffield.Any advice welcome as I have hit a brick wall with my Revills and Lingards.

Thanks Everyone.

Cher:thumbsup:

Hi Cher

only just seen your post and thought l'd put my two pennies worth in. M y best friend as a kid was a Terry Revill, l'm talking sixty years ago, there was his Mother Father and an elder brother and they lived at 59 Studley road Darnall. Hope there's a connection

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived