British Airways union Unite announces 20 more strike days

I would say spending money on legal fees is well spent if it stops a damaging strike that would have cost the company millions more.

why not try harder and get your staff onside though, then there would be no strikes called

I swore an oath to the person who showed me. End of story.

So let me get this straight, the person that showed you broke confidentiality to show you, and you swore not to tell anyone.

So what are you exactly afraid of?

That someone from BA is going to read what you have posted and track your identity down, interrogate you to find the indentity of your friend and have them sacked.......please!:rolleyes:

why not try harder and get your staff onside though, then there would be no strikes called

When unions are involved, it's not always that simple.

I know from experience that a good employer can be victim of a union that can try to whip up support for their cause, even if the employees were perfectly happy with their lot before hand.

So let me get this straight, the person that showed you broke confidentiality to show you, and you swore not to tell anyone.

So what are you exactly afraid of?

That someone from BA is going to read what you have posted and track your identity down, interrogate you to find the indentity of your friend and have them sacked.......please!:rolleyes:

Erm how about breaking a promise? That means more to me than your little :roll:

Archived