Nick robinson bbc

Tom Brady on ITV was really spitting the dummy out. He said Clegg had assured him privately that he would only form an alliance with the party that had the most votes!

They were quite happy for Clegg to get in bed with the Tories but now they've turned, haven't they, and they're quite ferocious. I have never witnessed such overt bias in our media.

Who do they think they are?! They've thrown all they've got at getting Labour out and now it might not work, they're hitting the roof.

It seems you can't get impartial news anywhere now. Actually, might try C4 again, they're pretty good, usually.

it might be because the holier than though clegg is not working in the national interest but trying to get the best deal for his party, now is not the time for party political interests with the current economic climate, lets get a stable government in place then have another election in a year then hopefully the conservatives will win it outright

Nick Robinson is spot on - if the there is a LibLab pact, it will be a coalition of the LOSERS. The public will never accept Labour remaining in power with yet another illegitimate PM that NOBODY ever voted to be PM.

Yes but the country did'nt actually vote for the CONservatives as well... I know you're going to say yes but they got 2 million more votes but they did'nt get an overall significant majority.

Im a Labour voter and whilst no party is perfect, as a country have come on leaps and bounds, you can't deny we have better health care, better schools and 10years of a excellent economy.

Having said that I would rather have a CONservatives goverment if thats what 2 million people want, and Labour can't get the votes but I wouldnt want a CONservative/Lib Dems goverment... if clegg does go with them then he's lost all credibility, because everything he stood for when campaigning is a load of old cobblers.

Yes but the country did'nt actually vote for the CONservatives as well... I know you're going to say yes but they got 2 million more votes but they did'nt get an overall significant majority.

Im a Labour voter and whilst no party is perfect, as a country have come on leaps and bounds, you can't deny we have better health care, better schools and 10years of a excellent economy.

Having said that I would rather have a CONservatives goverment if thats what 2 million people want, and Labour can't get the votes but I wouldnt want a CONservative/Lib Dems goverment... if clegg does go with them then he's lost all credibility, because everything he stood for when campaigning is a load of old cobblers.

The country is bankrupt. Thanks to GB and his cronies. To pretend otherwise shows delusion.

nick robinson just cannot stop having a go at brown,as brown explained in his statement the country still as to operate.but robinson just goes on blaming brown for everything.he says he should stand down when he does stand down he says its a desparate attempt to stay in power.the b.b.c. should surely look at how bias this man is.

Nick Roinson is one of the few BBC employees who isn't rabidly left wing. The left wing bias on the BBC manifests itself in virtually every aspect of what they broadcast. Have you listened to the Today Program? Thy interupt the tories on every possible occasion and leave the others to get their points across.

The country is bankrupt. Thanks to GB and his cronies. To pretend otherwise shows delusion.

Who do we actually owe money too? A friend and I were trying to think and then thought.....every country seems to be in dept..........if someone could explain it, that would be much appreciated.

Nick Roinson is one of the few BBC employees who isn't rabidly left wing. The left wing bias on the BBC manifests itself in virtually every aspect of what they broadcast. Have you listened to the Today Program? Thy interupt the tories on every possible occasion and leave the others to get their points across.

That's because they usually talk claptrap.:rolleyes:

Archived