Nick robinson bbc

Their combined readership is nothing like that of The Sun, NoW, Torygraph, Mail, Express, Daily Star, London Evening Std etc + Sky (+Fox News) being beamed into peoples homes.

The BBC outweighs all of these massively - in every corner of our land and the world - with its far left bias

Sorry forgot ITV, Channel 4 etc

In the paranoid world of a right-wing extremist the BBC is to you, no doubt, a 'Cultural Marxist' utopia. To most sane people, for most part, it reports and comments on the news objectively and impartially. However Robinson let his guard down when it appeared that Cameron may not get the key's to No 10 just yet! The man's a joke.

In the paranoid world of a right-wing extremist the BBC is to you, no doubt, a 'Cultural Marxist' utopia. To most sane people, for most part, it reports and comments on the news objectively and impartially. However Robinson let his guard down when it appeared that Cameron may not get the key's to No 10 just yet! The man's a joke.

To someone as rabidly left wing as you, it tells you what you want to hear. You cant tell the difference between impartiality and your own left wing bias.

Don't take it to heart!;)

Oh but I already have done . boo hoo. what shall I do oh no, help me, I need counselling. Time off work, compensation, benefits for the rest of my life - I'm sure the taxpayer will pay for me.

Off to the benefits office tomorrow.

:hihi:

Even if you support labour, they did a bad enough job as to have the conservatives slip in through the back door. The very least they need is a break to get themselves back on their feet, they are in a right mess.

Clegg....the 3rd party leader, the underdog, the one that could not win holds the key to power for the other 2. Sure they could do it alone but in a weakened state, getting things through is in the best interests of either the tories or labour, no escaping it.

No point sitting there saying yeah but, yeah but, more votes were cast in opposition of labour than for, keeping in power now can only cause more damage to them.

Now come on cameron, offer him a good deal and sweep yourselves into number 10.

Oh but I already have done . boo hoo. what shall I do oh no, help me, I need counselling. Time off work, compensation, benefits for the rest of my life - I'm sure the taxpayer will pay for me.

Off to the benefits office tomorrow.

:hihi:

You could always pop up to your favourite fruit and veg shop and suck on a lemon Ron.:thumbsup:

Archived