Nick robinson bbc

Oh but I already have done . boo hoo. what shall I do oh no, help me, I need counselling. Time off work, compensation, benefits for the rest of my life - I'm sure the taxpayer will pay for me.

Off to the benefits office tomorrow.

:hihi:

You've got it bad haven't you!:hihi:

The BBC is quite left leaning. Its not rabidly leftie and it doesn't have a far left bias - thats just ridiculous - but it does give the tories and the republicans a much harder time and its presenters and anchors tend to criticise and ridicule right wing politicians more than left ones.

Personally I think Cameron, Bush, Palin et al deserve it for being so ridiculous in the first place, I also think left and right wing politicians are so close to the middle nowadays their all their greying middle aged nuts must hurt from rubbing so persistently on the fence, but thats neither here nor there :)

Why don't you become a financier in the City, or a banker then? MUCH more lucrative!

Nah - don't want to have to get out of bed and try to do deals and actually work and pay massive taxes - much better to live of benefits. I'll have 7 more children and get everything paid for - even more benefits please. You won't mind paying I'm sure :loopy:

Nah - don't want to have to get out of bed and try to do deals and actually work and pay massive taxes - much better to live of benefits. I'll have 7 more children and get everything paid for - even more benefits please. You won't mind paying I'm sure :loopy:

I think you've been in the Highcliffe too long old pal!

I think you've been in the Highcliffe too long old pal!

I'll be able to spend more time in there now you're all paying for my incapacity benefit. Oh life with just alcohol and tabs to keep me going - lurverrleeyyy :)

Archived