Section 60 Red House Gig Sat 5th June 2010

paul@sec60

Red House Gig Saturday 5th June £5 Entry

After a busy few weeks where we packed the Sherwood with over 250 people, supported Twisted Wheel in Barnsley & supporting Puressence in York we have now a few quiet weeks before the Summer Festivals.

Before we leave the Steel City for festivals in York, Wakefield, Tansley, Cornwall & Milton Keynes to name a few we are hosting an intimate gig at The Red House, Solly St.

Only 100 tickets are available and these will be snapped up quickly and will include some guest support & DJ Musk Man Benji(Plug/Secret Sessions) will be playing until the sun comes up.

Tickets are £5 & will be like gold dust, to get yours email Paul@section60.info or ring 07527407214

Don`t Miss Out!

Section 60 are a band that are very good. Unfortunately as their mMs suggests they attract hooligans. (a section 60 is stop and search order usually used where violence is expected.)

I`m afraid this is not the case exhasted, Section 60 get a really mixed following and can assure you that they do not attract hooligans and can also say that there has never been any trouble at any gigs.

Come along enjoy the music, these boys are going places

section60 are a very talented professional band and in my opion they will be one of the next big things to come out of Sheffield. I dont know why a small minority of people in Sheffield keep spreading these unwanted comments about them, there has never been any trouble at any of their gigs. We attract people of all ages from all walks of life.

Regards

Mango Music Management

Well I've been to plenty of Section 60 gigs and never seen anything like what Exhausted mentions. They are a great hard-working band that enjoy what they do, it's great to see them doing so well at the moment. Trouble could potentially happen anywhere, especially where alcohol is involved. The usual favourite place to see a good fight is at a wedding, but that doesn't mean that weddings attract "hooligans".

Archived