Not allowed on School Trip with Children due to having no CRB check

Doh! a CRB check does just that checks the criminal records, hardly an invasion of privacy unless you have a record in the first place :roll:

Im happy to say ive no record. Not even aq speeding fine but im still not doing it. Not unless they tell me they have suspitions about me. In which case id happily prove my innocence but the manner in which its been done is underhand and overkill in the extreme.

I wont play their game.

No, she will see her Daddy standing up for his rights to be on the beach with his daughter and not have to jump through silly hoops to do it.

Here's an idea, contact all the parents of the other children. Tell them that you don't fancy doing a CRB check, because they're only used to catch criminals. Obviously explain that there's nothing untoward and absolutely nothing to worry about.

I'm sure they'll back you up in standing up for your rights to be on a beach amongst their children without them being there.

Here's an idea, contact all the parents of the other children. Tell them that you don't fancy doing a CRB check, because they're only used to catch criminals. Obviously explain that there's nothing untoward and absolutely nothing to worry about.

I'm sure they'll back you up in standing up for your rights to be on a beach amongst their children without them being there.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think fox20thc is right in this case mikmouse. For whatever reason, you feel quite justified in fighting the system, but sometimes the best strategy is to surrender and acept with dignity ...

Also, to understand that while the system isn't perfect (no system ever is), it is there for a good purpose, the people who put it in place, had a good intent.

Do the school know you're intending to make such a scene? If so, perhaps they'll be considering excluding your daughter from the trip? Would you want that?

Archived