Not allowed on School Trip with Children due to having no CRB check

This seems like a strange one.

Firstly -My kids are junior school age. I have been on school trips as a helper & never had a problem - in fact a letter came home on Friday asking for help transporting kids to a venue next week. It said that you were welcome to stay.

It also seems strange that the OP would kick up such a fuss to go & then spend the trip posting on SF. This smacks of a trolling to me??

This seems like a strange one.

Firstly -My kids are junior school age. I have been on school trips as a helper & never had a problem - in fact a letter came home on Friday asking for help transporting kids to a venue next week. It said that you were welcome to stay.

It also seems strange that the OP would kick up such a fuss to go & then spend the trip posting on SF. This smacks of a trolling to me??

Call it what you will.

I dont care, i got to spend the day with my daugther and the school couldnt do squat. I also paid a visit to SF, so what? You think she wants me to see her sand castle before its finnished or leave it as a supprise?. As a responsible parent its my duty to stay close but respect her wish to keep it a supprise. Spending a bit of time on sf made it seem like only a few minutes had passed when infact it was over two hours.

Thankyou SF.

:)

Call it what you will.

I dont care, i got to spend the day with my daugther and the school couldnt do squat. I also paid a visit to SF, so what? You think she wants me to see her sand castle before its finnished or leave it as a supprise?. As a responsible parent its my duty to stay close but respect her wish to keep it a supprise. Spending a bit of time on sf made it seem like only a few minutes had passed when infact it was over two hours.

Thankyou SF.

:)

You also posted tonight the reason you stopped posting this afternoon is because you had to go into work.

Stop digging you have been caught out telling porkies, live with it.

You also posted tonight the reason you stopped posting this afternoon is because you had to go into work.

Im not digging:confused:

I work unsociable and sometimes awkward hours.

I dont get your meaning????

Neva!:o

Archived