Not allowed on School Trip with Children due to having no CRB check

Guest sibon
Im not digging:confused:

I work unsociable and sometimes awkward hours.

I dont get your meaning????

I think he means that you are a lying troll.

I suggest that you employ a brilliant Solicitor and take him for every penny that he has.... Unless he's telling the truth.

Unless you are crb checked!

Thats right folks. I cant acompany my own daughter on a school trip because im not crb checked.

Anybody else think this is wrong?

Yes - certainly is wrong - I'm not CRB checked but have accompanied my kids on school / nursery trips.

However they might have mistaken you for this character half way down the page.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=584685

I spotted a troll the other day, said they had to rely on library computers because they were so poor and deprived but regularly popped up around midnight and other unsociable and sometimes awkward hours.

Could they by any chance be related? :suspect:

Oh jeez :roll:

Wake up to the 21st century. Its truely amazing:loopy:

I was only being curious, but OK, you want to be sarcastic about it, name them and who is providing the wifi?

Are you seriously telling me that I can pop down to any beach with my wifi enabled laptop and be able to get a signal, just because its the 21st century?

Is it really wifi or are you falling for the old trick of mixing up 3g with wifi? Just because you can get the internet on your phone doesnt mean its using wifi :loopy:

That post I linked to got removed.

From recollection is was something along the lines of whites working five times harder than blacks.

Ahhh. I remember.

My actual comment was 2 questions.

I asked if it was because whites worked 5 times harder or were 5 times smarter.

It werent meant to offend but obviously it did so it was removed.

:)

I was only being curious, but OK, you want to be sarcastic about it, name them and who is providing the wifi?

Are you seriously telling me that I can pop down to any beach with my wifi enabled laptop and be able to get a signal, just because its the 21st century?

Is it really wifi or are you falling for the old trick of mixing up 3g with wifi? Just because you can get the internet on your phone doesnt mean its using wifi :loopy:

Didnt mean to be sarcastic. I was just getting hacked off at people calling me a liar simply because they want to have a row.

Sorry for that.

:)

Archived