Arrested for no reason

i was taken to the police station interveiwed swabs taken ..pics taken.. and fingerprints taken..then let go with out any charge .can they do this on her saying i made a rude sighn towards her ..i said i wanted a solicter and they said it will be 3 hrs before he are she would be free .so i dint bother with one

You were progressively arrested and progressively detained for no reason. Your details will now appear on our progressive DNA database alongside murderers and pedophiles.

Let's all be thankful for the progressive government we've had over the last 13 years and our progress towards a fairer society.

You REALLY should have got a solicitor, them telling you not needing one is BS. At your daughters age any consultation would have been free too I believe.

A duty Solicitor HAS to be provided by the Police at the Station and you usually have to wait a few hours. There is no cost to you, the Police pay it.

I can't see what crime you have been alleged to have committed?

Harassment requires two instances before there can be a criminal conviction....

http://www.desktoplawyer.co.uk/dtl/index.cfm?event=base:article&node=A76076B75920D35165

This sounds like wrongful arrest to me because the description of your behaviour did not constitute an illegal action that might result in a conviction. You might find the links on this page useful for making a complaint and getting their records of you removed.

http://www.yourrights.org.uk/yourrights/how-to-enforce-your-rights/the-police/complaints-about-the-police.html

I also suggest you friend looks in to making a counter claim... the malicious claims against you, if part of an ongoing battle between the two of them need to be stopped.

cut a long story short .my mate and his partner are at war with one of there neigbours .anyway police have been involved for a bit now ..the thing is that last week i fixed his laptop and took it back. later that day he txt me saying the police wanted a word with me .so whe they came to my house they arrested me saying that i made a rude sighn too her while she was stood in the window .wich i never did .i was taken to the police station interveiwed swabs taken ..pics taken.. and fingerprints taken..then let go with out any charge .can they do this on her saying i made a rude sighn towards her ..i said i wanted a solicter and they said it will be 3 hrs before he are she would be free .so i dint bother with one

Am I stupid or have I got this right?.... You were arrested for maybe or maybe not giving a rude sign to your friends neighbour? :huh:

Are you telling the full story here... why would you be arrested for giving what I presume at worst could only be 'two fingers' :huh:

Sorry to sound sceptical but I can't believe the police would involve themselves in such a minor incident. Is giving someone 'two fingers' illegal anyway? Surely it's only another form of saying '#### off' which i'm sure can't be illegal. :)

Am I stupid or have I got this right?.... You were arrested for maybe or maybe not giving a rude sign to your friends neighbour? :huh:

Are you telling the full story here... why would you be arrested for giving what I presume at worst could only be 'two fingers' :huh:

Sorry to sound sceptical but I can't believe the police would involve themselves in such a minor incident. Is giving someone 'two fingers' illegal anyway? Surely it's only another form of saying '#### off' which i'm sure can't be illegal. :)

hi yes its the full truth and they said the sign was i raised my fist to the top of my head .....

Archived