Arrested for no reason

im not saying they dont....but what does complaining on here achieve apart from venting?

the time that has been spent posting on here may have been better spent typing a letter to the IPPC.

x

hi ive e mailed the ippc waiting for a form to fil in now ....then waiting for howells to get back to me

B.S. you only think that because it's never happened to you. I used be naive like that until it happened to me. I used to believe in the police.

Now I know the police will make stuff up to fit their "facts"

It's frighteningly true, for some reason especially if the woman starts coming it on all upset and puts a good show on there is a good chance the Police will go all out for you and lock you up while "they make their enquiries".

It is terryfying and intimidating to say the least and a complete misuse of power. I had my five year old daughter with me and they made me leave her and dragged me off.

It was all sorted out by the Police Complaints Authority eventually but took ages and was a nerve racking time.

You get done for "using language likely to cause a breach of the peace".

I can hardly see how the phrase 'f**k off' could cause a breach of the peace... 'f**k' is a very old (and interesting) word with many different meanings. I don't find it offensive at all .... just turn the telly on after the watershed !

I think that the OP said he'd gesticulated 'K**b head' which to my way of thinking just has comedic value (remember Jasper Carrot) I find it strange that there's censorship on many legitimate words. If you want to cause a breach of the peace you hit someone dont you? 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but calling names won't hurt me' :)

I can hardly see how the phrase 'f**k off' could cause a breach of the peace... 'f**k' is a very old (and interesting) word with many different meanings. I don't find it offensive at all .... just turn the telly on after the watershed !

I think you will find many older people and parents find the use of obscene language offensive when hearing it in public or on the T.V.

Also I beleive it is a criminal offence to use obscene language in a public place.

I think you will find many older people and parents find the use of obscene language offensive when hearing it in public or on the T.V.

Also I beleive it is a criminal offence to use obscene language in a public place.

Why is this word obscene pray tell? What's wrong with it .... Why do we have to type 'f++k' on the forum ? What do you classify as obscene language language anyway? Also, if it's an offence to use such language in a public place how come the majority of the country isn't behind bars? :o

Why is this word obscene pray tell? What's wrong with it .... Why do we have to type 'f++k' on the forum ? What do you classify as obscene language language anyway? Also, if it's an offence to use such language in a public place how come the majority of the country isn't behind bars? :o

Father Jack is infamous for his version of "****" isn't he on national t.v :confused: Tried to type in **** that sounds like neck but the system automatically censors it!!!!

Fair point Alcoblog.. I would have been banged up twice after hitting my thumb with the hammer erecting the new shed.. ;)

Archived