Do all christians not understand paganism?

Nowt wrong with Medievil birds Grahame. !! Suppose you wanna start on Mike Oldfield too then ??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-AbXoz-GHI&feature=related ;)

Why do I bother coming on the forum when people cannot even tell one poster from another.

It was John who said that.

I get misunderstood, misquoted, and now people are attributing other peoples posts to me. How can I ever hope to explain anything more complicated than 1+1=2?

Returning to the original post, this kind of thing always amazes me. I have never encountered anyone who declared my faith satanism or devil worship, only ever received curiosity even from catholics and christians. Not really discussed it with Jews, yet.

However I have kept company with witches who get spat at on the tram for carrying witchcraft related books/wearing pentacles and get abuse from work colleagues who believe they will go to hell for not demonising their witch co-workers.

This kind of thing surely isn't a paganism vs christian thing, as it only seems to happen to 'some' followers of (a path that may be described as) paganism and it happens to those ones frequently as opposed to never happening to others.

Archived